South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Events & Meets > Regional Club Meets

Regional Club Meets Kent, Surrey, Sussex and West Sussex meets

Closed Thread

Old 21-08-2011, 10:47 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk View Post
well a fantastic meet at the marina a BIG BIG thank you to all you that came im looking forward to the next one
And to you all for coming and taking part, this was a fantastic meet, bit of a logistical nightmare with devils dyke and then brighton where we all got split up, it wont happen again and myself and Kirk will discuss another meet point in the very near future where it will be more suitable before heading down to the Marina, good to catch up with some old faces and meet new people alike there was some very lovely scoobs there.

Thanks to you all for making this enjoyable and a pleasure to be a scooby owner and to see so many scoobs all in one place, fantastic job everyone and a massive thank you to all the sites for allowing us to post this meet and Kirk as it was his idea, as said this was a team effort by you all Pics to follow........
Old 21-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Regular User

Great meet always good to put names to faces, and the lil drive over the dyke was amazing.
2006 Subaru Legacy 3.0R
Old 21-08-2011, 12:45 PM
Bronze Member

Just wanted to say thanks to baz and kirk. Me and the wife enjoyed it loads. Especially the drive from pease pottage got some awesome photos of everyone in convoy and the wacky races bit on the m-way. Can't wait for the next meet
Old 21-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Regular User

Much thanks to Baz and Kirk for organising a superb meet. Driving down from Devil's Dyke it was Scoobies as far as you could see! Brighton didn't know what hit it. Well done for all the hard work keeping this thread together and keeping everyone informed. 3 x 22Bs and 4 regional clubs under one flyover. Great work!
Old 21-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Regular User

Cheers for this guys Was nice to see lots of scoobs in one place.
Old 21-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Regular User

Great Meeting for me as this was my first for SES. My Red Sport done well and enjoyed playing with the Gaggle of Scoobies. The run down the A23 was fun and exciting and just hope my car in is a picture somewhere soon to be posted.
You guys are great, thanks to Baz, Kirk for getting this meet sorted. Hello to all I spoke too, sorry cant remember all names and cant wait to do this again, but will be attending the P.Pottage meets as Im in Crawley.
Old 21-08-2011, 03:28 PM
Regular User

Thanks to all for the meet and greet was a good crack cant wait for the next one oh and the pics
Old 22-08-2011, 08:00 AM
Gold Member

Thanks to Baz and Kirk for a great meet.Nice to meet lots of new faces(and old ones).I know Baz has plans for any even bigger meet.
Old 22-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Regular User

Hi all,
First meet with you all , and first post. Had a great run down from P/Pottage, a bit manic, and had to do some catching up on the A23. I wanted to be in the mix so my mate could get some group pics.?
I was in the back goup who got lost somewhere, in the smaller roads of Brighton, but the group I was in had some fun , as well as lovley sounds off the buildings. I think Skullfudge was part of the group!

Good turn out under the flyover and so many 22Bs. WOW!

Look forward to the next one. and well done Kirk and Baz.
Baz your camera , My mate noticed something added to the bottom of your camera that made it looked like a 35m/m SLR? what is the attatchment if you do not mind?
Old 22-08-2011, 02:19 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulT25 View Post
Hi all,
First meet with you all , and first post. Had a great run down from P/Pottage, a bit manic, and had to do some catching up on the A23. I wanted to be in the mix so my mate could get some group pics.?
I was in the back goup who got lost somewhere, in the smaller roads of Brighton, but the group I was in had some fun , as well as lovley sounds off the buildings. I think Skullfudge was part of the group!

Good turn out under the flyover and so many 22Bs. WOW!

Look forward to the next one. and well done Kirk and Baz.
Baz your camera , My mate noticed something added to the bottom of your camera that made it looked like a 35m/m SLR? what is the attatchment if you do not mind?
It was a battery pack buddy as we do a lot of car pics/and a few air shows, was good to see you at the meet and glad you enjoyed it buddy
Old 22-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
Thanks to Baz and Kirk for a great meet.Nice to meet lots of new faces(and old ones).I know Baz has plans for any even bigger meet.
Do I? dont know what your talking about just watch this space people and we will let you all know in due course.

Was great to see you both and thanks
Old 22-08-2011, 03:41 PM
Regular User

Cheers, Baz,
I have just told him.
I may get my car on the rollers soon to see what she is realy running . Fancy Surrey Rolling Road.
Old 22-08-2011, 03:56 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulT25 View Post
Cheers, Baz,
I have just told him.
I may get my car on the rollers soon to see what she is realy running . Fancy Surrey Rolling Road.
You have an e-mail as I cannot message you, but you neeed to contact the relevant organisers for this club as you asked on this site buddy, do not want to tread on anyones toes..........