South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Events & Meets > The Ring Zone

The Ring Zone The area for the Annual S.E.S Ring Trip. Plus all the information you will ever need on the infamous Nurburgring.

Old 15-05-2012, 09:56 AM
worzel

Exclamation European Cover With Repatriation

Hi everyone.

As we are just over a week away from the trip to the Ring. I thought it was wise to give you all another reminder about European Insurance Cover.

Obviously, it is law that you need to hold European Insurance Cover when travelling into Europe. I have just arranged my cover for this years trip with Green Flag at the cost of £35.00. This CRUCIALLY includes the REPATRIATION of your car to the UK if something happens.

If you would want to go with Green Flag, the link is here: http://www.greenflag.com/breakdown-c...hort-term.html

If you don't use Green Flag, whatever you do, MAKE SURE YOUR POLICY HAS REPATRIATION INCLUDED!
Old 15-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Nige

Done. What a good price & piece of mind.
Old 15-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Crowman

Is a great price
I did mine with Admiral last two trips and paid £36 this year
Old 15-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Bronze Member

Bought it for the whole year, especially after i realized how poor the cover actually is that you get through your bank accounts etc.
Old 15-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Moderator (formerly known as Bluebugeye!)

Repatriation, now why on earth would anybody need that?
Custom exhaust - Cosworth filter - Samco Intake - Tints - Bilstein B8/B6 & STI springs - SuperPro ALK - Whiteline positive shift kit, rack mounts, rear adjustable camber bushes, front ARB mounts & strut brace, 20mm rear ARB with AVO mounts, - Hardrace Gearbox and pitch mounts - Prodrive PFF7's - Front Brembos - Kenwood CarPlay - 1/2 carbon grille - STI front splitter
Old 15-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBugEye View Post
400+ FtlB, Standard WRX 5speed, and a "watch this" attitude?
Old 15-05-2012, 07:39 PM
worzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBugEye View Post
PMSL we would never know would we Nick!?
Old 15-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Authorised Trader

Be careful though, as i believe the new owners have an agreement in place that only their 'approved' company can pick you up on The Ring itself (ADAC i think?)

Well worth checking
Old 15-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Crowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moley_WRX View Post
Be careful though, as i believe the new owners have an agreement in place that only their 'approved' company can pick you up on The Ring itself (ADAC i think?)

Well worth checking
Hi Gary
Its alwys been the same mate
Only the ring recovery guys can get you off the ring and i believ its about 300 ueros
Old 15-05-2012, 08:57 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
Hi Gary
Its alwys been the same mate
Only the ring recovery guys can get you off the ring and i believ its about 300 ueros
I'm pretty sure its only the Ring's own people or ADAC are allowed on.

Tbh, i'd be cautious about going on the Ring if i was out there on my own. Being part of group is such a help if a breakdown occurs as it would be easy to get a lift back.
Old 15-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Authorised Trader

Cool, was advised by a client that goes there quite, but he was under the impression it was a new(ish) thing.
Old 15-05-2012, 09:05 PM
Platinum Member

Nice one Worzel
Old 15-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moley_WRX View Post

Well worth checking
That's handy i'm with ADAC , don't want to see them though
Old 16-05-2012, 06:08 AM
Moderator (formerly known as Bluebugeye!)

I can vouch for the cover via Moley - got the car recovered within 45mins and home in just over a week.
Custom exhaust - Cosworth filter - Samco Intake - Tints - Bilstein B8/B6 & STI springs - SuperPro ALK - Whiteline positive shift kit, rack mounts, rear adjustable camber bushes, front ARB mounts & strut brace, 20mm rear ARB with AVO mounts, - Hardrace Gearbox and pitch mounts - Prodrive PFF7's - Front Brembos - Kenwood CarPlay - 1/2 carbon grille - STI front splitter
Old 16-05-2012, 11:51 AM
It Tick's All His Boxes.....or Scratches Another Itch.

Gary willl be calling you in a momoment to sort out my cover Hopefully get through to you.