South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Sponsors and Associates > Sponsors and Associates > ASPerformance & Engineering

Old 17-03-2016, 01:03 PM
Platinum Member

Default many thanks

Decided to see if Alyn could help with the sourcing of service items for the Supra, seeing as He is a forum Sponsor & Associate......

Happy to say I have just ordered ALL of the parts required directly from ASPerformance

Just to be clear, I sent Alyn a copy of the items and costing from OpieOils and ASPerfomance have beaten the prices "hands down" not by pence but by 10's of pounds

First time I have used Alyn for any parts and although it took a few tries to get through over the phone, the wait was well worthwhile ( a bit like a certain insurance man we all know)

Well worth giving ASPerformance a try, even if its not for Subaru parts........

Old 17-03-2016, 06:10 PM
Events / Ring Trip Organiser

I cant believe you've not used AS Performance before..

Top service and a top bloke!!
Old 17-03-2016, 07:41 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG"E" View Post
I cant believe you've not used AS Performance before..

Top service and a top bloke!!
Always had the Forester and 22B looked after by RCM, so never had the need Ian.........

Doing a bit more myself on the Supra and service history is a little less important (having the RCM stamps in the book) than on the other two, so doing the work myself and keeping all the receipts as history............ got no intention of selling the Supra and liking the tinkering side of things with this one

Very impressed with Alyn so far, especially the competative pricing, also liked the fact hes an active member of SES
Old 18-03-2016, 07:38 AM
Gold Member

always used alyn top man! more than happy to help you out with anything he can aswell.
Old 18-03-2016, 08:51 AM
Gold Member

I was really impressed with Alyn when I got my brake parts from him.

Took the time to understand what I needed and gave an honest recommendation. I've been pleased with what was recommended, so you can't say fairer than that in my opinion.

I send everyone and anyone who'll listen in his direction now!