South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > General Forums > General Car / Scooby Chat

General Car / Scooby Chat General chat, car related. Threads posted in here may well be re-directed to a more relevant home.

Old 18-03-2009, 09:50 AM
Bronze Member

Default Help wanted possibley saturday

I may possibley be viewing a scoob or 2 on saturday (waiting to hear back) and wondered if there is anyone on here with good mechanical knowledge of them that would come with me to view as im not competant enough mechanically to know what to look for.

Obviousley there would be a few beers in it for who ever can help and id pick u up in the mighty micra and drop you home again.

Many thanks

Dave
Old 18-03-2009, 09:58 AM
worzel

Default Re: Help wanted possibley saturday

Can't help on many fronts I'm afraid mate.

Busy Saturday and I have the mechanical know how of bird seed!
Old 18-03-2009, 10:00 AM
Bronze Member

thats more than i got mate haha. By the way my cheque book still aint arrived so may pop some cash over to you very soon so i can pay this invoice as its getting bit stupid now, damn banks!!!
Old 18-03-2009, 10:04 AM
worzel

No worries fella. As and when.
Old 18-03-2009, 10:49 AM
Bronze Member

Or if no one can help then maybe give me some tips on what the main things to look out for, i know ive always got my cars alone and done fine until now but i want this scoob to be the one i have for a few years.

dave
Old 18-03-2009, 01:32 PM
Gold Member

where abouts is the car you are looking at?
Old 18-03-2009, 08:23 PM
Gold Member

Yes Dave where you going?
Old 19-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Bronze Member

The car i was looking at was other side of bognor but that is now broke so not interested, there is another im hoping to view in EASTBOURNE on saturday, just waiting to hearing back from the guy.

cheers guys

Dave
Old 19-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Regular User

Ask the owner if they are any of the local forums. It's possible somebody from here or sussex may already know the car and will know it's history.
Old 19-03-2009, 06:55 PM
Silver Member

Mate one of my best mates live's in Eastbourne and know's the car seen very well over there.What is it like(model etc) and i will ask him if he know's it.
Old 19-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Bronze Member

Im going to chelmsford instead now, seen one i love the look of and would need to change anything looks wise so gonna go check it out running/mechanically.