South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Events & Meets > SouthEastScoobies Meets & Events

SouthEastScoobies Meets & Events SES club meets and events Only

Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2023, 09:45 PM
Silver Member

Default Cancelled unfortunately

We are currently in discussions with

The B Road Hunting Club @ The Stag

https://www.facebook.com/broadhuntingclub/?locale=en_GB

For a meeting at this lo action on Sunday 29th October 2023 @1000

I know this is not close for you West of county Guys and i promise the next one will be more your way

Currently this is preliminary and will depend on interest from you guys

Let me know if any interest early and if a no go can look at another location

Ta
Neil

Last edited by BIG"E"; 22-10-2023 at 05:30 PM. Reason: CANCELLED EVENT
Old 21-09-2023, 09:46 PM
Silver Member

1: Neil and Lucy
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
Old 23-09-2023, 11:19 AM

Will see nearer the time as that is a 140 mile round trip for me, would come in the Tesla possibly, but not sure how that would go down at B Road.
2003 Blobeye WRX SL Wagon
Old 23-09-2023, 07:11 PM
Platinum Member

Mine currently has no MOT and may be that way for a while so it's SORNd and I'd be in the Audi. Happy to meet up but a venue that's so geared to non run of the mill cars probably isn't going to suit me at the moment unfortunately.
Old 25-09-2023, 10:44 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Looks a cool venue but like Si, probably a bit far for me. Just over 140 miles and 3 hours return trip a bit much for brekkie!

Thanks for organising again tho Neil, hope you get since decent interest from Kent/East Sussex folks.
Old 12-10-2023, 08:46 PM
Silver Member

This one was a no go.
The venue were not that approachable so have a new venue in mind will try to get a meet organised for early November
Old 15-10-2023, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil97rs View Post
This one was a no go.
The venue were not that approachable so have a new venue in mind will try to get a meet organised for early November
Thanks Neil. Will keep an eye out for the next one
Old 15-10-2023, 04:02 PM
Platinum Member

Car now has both cats fitted, a standard ECU, the leather seats, fog lights plus a few other standard bits, if I can squeeze in an MOT before the next one and it hasn't been sold it may get an outing.
List of nice, aftermarket bits for sale soon including a complete set of V5/6 STI shocks and springs.
Old 16-10-2023, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
Car now has both cats fitted, a standard ECU, the leather seats, fog lights plus a few other standard bits, if I can squeeze in an MOT before the next one and it hasn't been sold it may get an outing.
List of nice, aftermarket bits for sale soon including a complete set of V5/6 STI shocks and springs.
You gone back to standard to sell it?!
Old 16-10-2023, 07:14 PM
Platinum Member

Yep, had all the bits to put it back to relatively standard, seem to fetch similar if not better money standard compared to modified examples, the good parts like the STI seats are still fetching good money as they become harder to find. Also makes getting an MOT a bit easier.

It's just not being used and getting in the way sat on the drive so better to sell it now rather than when rust could become an issue again. Hadn't planned on replacing the Passat for a couple of years so having my hand forced on that one I could do with the cash as well.

Also realised after spending a day crawling around underneath it I'm getting too old for rolling around under a car on axle stands on a hard drive.
Closed Thread