South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Events & Meets > The Ring Zone

The Ring Zone The area for the Annual S.E.S Ring Trip. Plus all the information you will ever need on the infamous Nurburgring.

Old 23-05-2011, 10:21 PM
worzel

Default I'm hoping I got all my bad luck...

.... out of the way today.

Been a bloody nightmare one way or the other today.

Work was a ****ing nightmare all day, what was supposed to be a half day, ended up with me getting home at 4.45pm. What with Clients not paying up on time and the bastard VAT man holding onto a hefty payment back to me (if it were the other way round they would hound the **** out of you!) and general ****ty calls etc, in between times there was running to Uckfield (at least I got a new sticker though.... cheers Martyn ) and getting my euro's sorted. I was running round like a proper headless chicken!!!

I then went to drop off the octane boost for Steve & James over at Chelwood Gate this afternoon, on the way out of Steve's work, I picked up a huge ****ing nail in the front offside tyre, so the money I got from Steve was spent straight away on getting the repair done on the tyre

So what was meant to be a nice leisurely afternoon washing and loving the scoob turned into nothing close to it.

Thankfully, because the scoob got cleaned within an inch of it's life recently, it meant cleaning it this afternoon was incredibly easy, thank ****! Although, sods law it has pissed down on it tonight

Surely.......... it can only get better..... can't it?

Roll on tomorrow morning and getting on the 10.00am ferry. Brussels here we come
Old 23-05-2011, 10:41 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

****e mate, sorry to hear about the nail. do you think you picked it up in the car park or on the road outside?

hope you guys have a good journey, see you Friday!
Old 23-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Crowman

Mate, thats propper poo.

Took mine for a blast after removing and fitting exhaust system and now have a bloody wheel wobble at speed, checked front wheels and a weighthas come off, so quik fit in dover in the morning matey.

Also paid for speed camera updates for the Tom Tom.
How the fook do you activate what you brought?
Wher do you find the activation code, because i be fooked if i know
Old 23-05-2011, 10:48 PM
worzel

I think it was outside Munich Legends. Thats where I heard the noise first!

I'm sure theres some kind of message in that somewhere!

It was just one of those typical bloody things, although better this afternoon than maybe tomorrow afternoon
Old 23-05-2011, 10:52 PM
worzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
Mate, thats propper poo.

Took mine for a blast after removing and fitting exhaust system and now have a bloody wheel wobble at speed, checked front wheels and a weighthas come off, so quik fit in dover in the morning matey.

Also paid for speed camera updates for the Tom Tom.
How the fook do you activate what you brought?
Wher do you find the activation code, because i be fooked if i know

Mate, it seems to be one thing after another. Same thing every year, last knockings before the ring trip. We must be gluttons for punishment fella

With the Tom Tom, When I paid for mine, it was just a case of hit continue and it loaded it all up. If not, the confirmation e-mail will guide you through it via a link mate
Old 23-05-2011, 10:58 PM
Crowman

Confirmation email doesnthelp, just confirms order.
I followed everything until it asks for activation code, which i dont have!!

given up now, time to pack the car etc

See you in morning matey

Happy Days
Old 23-05-2011, 11:00 PM
Gold Member

sorry worzel you had a bad m8,but im sorry your post did make me laugh

hope you have a good trip 2 the ring and fun while away
Old 23-05-2011, 11:04 PM
Bronze Member

Sounds like you had a day of it, think Ying and YANG, what went wrong today can only be good tomorrow

Have a good trip people, bring me back a sticker PLZ... I missed out on this run

To be honest I dont think the car is ready but would have love to been there...

Ex owner of - (Scoobie Less at present - still looking for one)

Subaru 1998 Classic UK Saloon (250 BHP) AWD Turbo and Subaru 1994 Classic UK Wagon (211 BHP) AWD Turbo

Last edited by centurion73; 23-05-2011 at 11:12 PM.
Old 23-05-2011, 11:08 PM
worzel

Martyn, you have had 2 e-mails. One confirming the order and then one with details of the download. I'm sure we'll be fine mate

Didz, cheers mate. It would make me laugh too In fairness it did later looking back at it. But when I got that ****ing puncture I was totally ****ed with the day I had a fairly good swear up I can tell you
Old 23-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by worzel View Post
Martyn, you have had 2 e-mails. One confirming the order and then one with details of the download. I'm sure we'll be fine mate

Didz, cheers mate. It would make me laugh too In fairness it did later looking back at it. But when I got that ****ing puncture I was totally ****ed with the day I had a fairly good swear up I can tell you
lol,well when u see nige give him a kick in the nuts 4 smashing his camera up.that should bring a smile 2 u

then kick his arse when your on the ring
Old 24-05-2011, 05:00 AM
Platinum Member

Have a safe trip guys and all come back (including the cars) in 1 piece,
Old 24-05-2011, 07:09 AM
Moderator (formerly known as Bluebugeye!)

Sounds like a good old fashioned should have stayed in bed day!
Custom exhaust - Cosworth filter - Samco Intake - Tints - Bilstein B8/B6 & STI springs - SuperPro ALK - Whiteline positive shift kit, rack mounts, rear adjustable camber bushes, front ARB mounts & strut brace, 20mm rear ARB with AVO mounts, - Hardrace Gearbox and pitch mounts - Prodrive PFF7's - Front Brembos - Kenwood CarPlay - 1/2 carbon grille - STI front splitter
Old 24-05-2011, 07:27 AM
Silver Member

Have a great trip guys .
Old 24-05-2011, 10:54 AM
Nige

Lucky sods have a good one