South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > General Forums > General Car / Scooby Chat

General Car / Scooby Chat General chat, car related. Threads posted in here may well be re-directed to a more relevant home.

Old 24-03-2011, 03:40 PM
Gold Member

Default why is it that there is always a scooby in front

why is is that there is always a scooby in front of you and even with black paintwork its bloody clean and spotless dam you steve i had to go home and clean mine
Old 24-03-2011, 04:28 PM
worzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigemp View Post
why is is that there is always a scooby in front of you and even with black paintwork its bloody clean and spotless dam you steve i had to go home and clean mine

It's makes you sick doesn't it. I can't in any direction from my house, for fear of bumping into Steve Luck, Scott or Stiggy.
Old 24-03-2011, 04:45 PM
SES Mercedes Division

Should have bumped it out the way or thrown mud on it

Scooby convoy for petrol
Old 24-03-2011, 04:49 PM
The Nurburgring JUDGE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by worzel View Post

It's makes you sick doesn't it. I can't in any direction from my house, for fear of bumping into Steve Luck, Scott or Stiggy.

ha ha nice one, it might be your lucky day on Sat at Jaffa's then mate, it's a little bit dusty and won't get a clean now till Sunday
Old 24-03-2011, 04:55 PM
Silver Member

I'll be there tomorrow!

And only 6 weeks since I last filled up
Old 24-03-2011, 05:21 PM
'2 Spanners Qualified Technician' - If your job requires more then 1 spanner I'm your man !!!!!

Quote:

. Had a mini meet there this morning, 3 scoobs at one point. Guess that tells you alot about MPG! . Was good to see you this morning Dave, car looks cracking mate. Did I make enough noise when I left?
Old 24-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
Should have bumped it out the way or thrown mud on it

Scooby convoy for petrol
did cross my mind as wasted another couple mins of petrol waiting for him to bugger off lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRS View Post
I'll be there tomorrow!

And only 6 weeks since I last filled up
definitely not going up there again tomorrow yours is a minter as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
. Had a mini meet there this morning, 3 scoobs at one point. Guess that tells you alot about MPG! . Was good to see you this morning Dave, car looks cracking mate. Did I make enough noise when I left?
good to see you again and to be honest never heard you leave
but i have a nice clean car now thanks to you.

just had a weird converstion with a bloke in there asking if that was steve luck out there and why has paul got a range rover sport and you only have a subaru and nothing flash like you used to have????,i said perhaps you like having a subaru like i do
Old 24-03-2011, 09:33 PM
Nige

The only reason there is a Scoob in front. Is there so common. In Hastings there every were
Old 24-03-2011, 09:36 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
Should have bumped it out the way
I can imagine Steve's reaction at having another bump on the backside
Old 25-03-2011, 09:02 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige View Post
The only reason there is a Scoob in front. Is there so common. In Hastings there every were
I see maybe 2-3 a week. Would love to see more. Did see 3 in Tesco's car park Eastbourne on wednesday however; an RB320, black early classic and a UK blob WRX. RB320 looked fantastic.
Old 25-03-2011, 10:50 AM
Nige

[QUOTE=Rikimaru;80839]I see maybe 2-3 a week. Would love to see more.
2-3 a week i can see that many just walking to the shop!
Your job must be indoors Rikimaru. I'm outside most of the time so i do get to see lot's. In fact as i'm typing this i can hear one now it could be Scott, Big E, Sam, Scottie, Chris wrx. There all within 1/4 to 1/2 mile of each other. Its Not a bad thing as they sound fantastic.
Old 25-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by worzel View Post

Wouldn't worry about Stiggy as his car hardly ever comes out to play... Spends its life in the garage!!! Poor thing
Old 25-03-2011, 12:04 PM
worzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
Wouldn't worry about Stiggy as his car hardly ever comes out to play... Spends its life in the garage!!! Poor thing
True mate, it's either wrapped up under lambs testicle wool or covered in clay bar!
Old 25-03-2011, 12:31 PM
admin

Screen looks a bit spotty Dave

Old 25-03-2011, 01:19 PM
'2 Spanners Qualified Technician' - If your job requires more then 1 spanner I'm your man !!!!!

Quote:
did cross my mind as wasted another couple mins of petrol waiting for him to bugger off lol

definitely not going up there again tomorrow yours is a minter as well

good to see you again and to be honest never heard you leave
but i have a nice clean car now thanks to you.

just had a weird converstion with a bloke in there asking if that was steve luck out there and why has paul got a range rover sport and you only have a subaru and nothing flash like you used to have????,i said perhaps you like having a subaru like i do

LOL, alot of people ask me that. I tell them to take both around the block and tell me which one you would have!!. Also the RR is leased, and I got to buy mine through the company, so when the RR goes back, mine goes into my garage and I can then get something else for work and keep mine for fun, so a fair deal really. (assuming of course I can afford to put petrol in it!!)

Last edited by Lucky; 25-03-2011 at 01:22 PM.
Old 25-03-2011, 01:50 PM
worzel

Quote:
I got to buy mine through the company, so when the RR goes back, mine goes into my garage and I can then get something else for work and keep mine for fun, so a fair deal really. (assuming of course I can afford to put petrol in it!!)
Thats the way to do it mate

I did exactly the same thing Via a personal lease purchase and an extra on my monthly salary for 5 years. Just £3,000 at the end to buy it, happy days.

Then have got the Focus for doing my everyday driving and the Scooby for weekends and general hooning about.
Old 25-03-2011, 03:09 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post

Screen looks a bit spotty Dave

noooooooooooooooo not a spotty screen again lol,and the tyre was a bit flat this morning great big screw through a nice new tyre aaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
LOL, alot of people ask me that. I tell them to take both around the block and tell me which one you would have!!. Also the RR is leased, and I got to buy mine through the company, so when the RR goes back, mine goes into my garage and I can then get something else for work and keep mine for fun, so a fair deal really. (assuming of course I can afford to put petrol in it!!)
I didnt see what he drove probably one of those bloody evo drivers