South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Sponsors and Associates > Recommended services

Recommended services For all of your Scooby based needs, please refer to the directory. Please contact a "mod" to introduce a company that has served you well.

Old 08-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser.... formerly known as SilverSurfer

Default Lepsons - Wheel Refurbishment & Repair

WWW.LEPSONS.COM
Alloy Wheel Refurbishment by Lepsons
  • Experts: Over 25,000 wheels refurbished each year in a quality controlled factory environment
  • Highly Skilled Staff: A team of 40 people focused on delivering the best service for our customers
  • Personal Attention: We take great pride in our work and every day, with attention to detail and careful craftsmanship we refurb just 3 to 5 wheels per employee
  • Experienced: An unsurpassed reputation established from over 18 years of delivering awesome wheels
  • Quality: Passionate about quality - over £1m invested in leading edge equipment to achieve the best results
Contact us today on 01634 580 582 and discover how we can transform your alloy wheels with stunning results!

It's not often I say this about any company, but I cannot argue with any of their statements above.

They turned my wheels around in 2 1/2 days and they are better then new (I know because I bought them new from Subaru)

Before :

After :

I have previously used mobile repair services and spit'n'polish in Tonbridge and neither come close to the quality and service I received from Lepsons.
Old 08-03-2013, 09:33 PM
Gold Member

Had mine done by Lepsons over 2 years ago and are still like new apart from the one i slightly Kurbed
Old 08-03-2013, 09:34 PM
Events / Ring Trip Organiser

I too can 100% vouch for Lepsons

I had mine done there also..
Old 09-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Silver Member

looks a fantastic job! will hopfully be using lepsons for my new rota grids there abit worse off than the prodives above tho! and for the free carraige offer you cant go wrong!!