South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > General Forums > General Car / Scooby Chat

General Car / Scooby Chat General chat, car related. Threads posted in here may well be re-directed to a more relevant home.

Old 04-09-2018, 09:02 PM
Bronze Member

Default Probably the lowest mileage turbo 2000

All there cars are top end pricy but what a stunner.
Probably the closest you will get to a new classic

Incredible Subaru Impreza UK Turbo 2000 - 3K Miles & One Owner From New! https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F223130387029
Old 04-09-2018, 11:02 PM
Platinum Member

I will say this company is finding some gems . This is low and I think it will sell at that money as it's practically a new car.
Yea you will get the it's been sitting so seals dry blah but sod that imprezas it's all about the shells engines can be be bought new the shells are key.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:11 PM
Formerly STIWR1

thats lovely - I think its good value.
Old 05-09-2018, 08:57 AM
Silver Member

I agree it will sell and sit in a collection somewhere £15 k isn’t bad
Old 05-09-2018, 10:55 PM
Bronze Member

If someone does buy it thay can be sure there isn’t a newer one out there An provided its left alone al locked up it would probably end up a £40,000 car in a few years.
Not bad value when you think it’s £6000 cheaper than the retail price with only 3000 miles.
That’s the sort of discount you would get of a current ex demo model
Once in a lift time opportunity if your a classic fan
Old 05-09-2018, 11:18 PM
Platinum Member

Honestly I really don't think the price is silly ..
they have a low low miles rb320 that's stunning for 20k yet on eBay there's 3 more with 65/85k for more lol.
I never saw the price of the rb5 they had but watching the video it came across as a non cowboy outfit giving care to the motors.