South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > The Garage > Wheels,Tyres & Brakes

Old 04-10-2019, 12:19 PM
Bronze Member

Default 5x100 STI wheels

Looking for a set of wheels for my non-widetrack STI so they will need to be 5x100 PCD and clear Brembos.

I do like PFF-7s and have seen the set for sale on here but I think the price probably reflects the condition and I would rather get a cheaper set that need a bit of work and then I can recondition to whatever colour I like.

Other wheels I have looked at are Konig and Rota but does anyone have any recommendations for non-widetrack STI wheels?

I did post on another forum asking about whether 17” or 18” are better as I thought maybe 17” would give a softer ride. Seems a lot of people think 17” look a little odd on a blob though.

Budget wise it looks like most sets are about £800+ brand new. Happy to buy used and I was thinking £400-£600 depending on overall condition - seems to reflect eBay prices but most of the sets on there are 114.3!
Old 04-10-2019, 02:40 PM
Bronze Member

If you don't mind refurbing them, you should be able to get a set of 5x100 STI 17" wheels (the OEM ones) for £2-300ish. I paid £200 for mine. They clear Brembos and were made for the blob, and I don't think they look odd at all!
Old 04-10-2019, 03:50 PM
Bronze Member

Thanks @boggissimo I didn’t think it would look odd either but searching wheel topics on google people say 18s are much better suited to the blobs.

Hard to see in pictures really. I am keeping An OEM set in mind though as I do think OEM gold wheels look amazing against the blue.