South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Events & Meets > Other Events

Other Events Other Regional Events, National Events, Track Days, Tunnel Runs Etc Etc

Old 02-10-2014, 01:26 PM
Regular User

Talking Essex Subaru Owners Club Tunnel Run XI, Saturday October 25th - 7pm

It's time again for one of the biggest events of the Essex Subaru Calendar, the Annual Tunnel Run

Once again the event is in aid of charity, this year it is for St Clare Hospice in Harlow, Essex. Proceeds from sticker sales (£5 on the night) will be donated to charity, as will proceeds from the raffle, tickets sold and raffle drawn on the night. For a small fee (also for the charity) there will also be the opportunity to adorn your car with blue and yellow ribbons and bows, as the St Clare logo is blue and yellow, and funnily enough that will match some cars perfectly

As usual, the run will start at Lakeside services in Thurrock (postcode on flyer above), meet as from 7pm to leave at 9pm (remember the two hour parking limit, after which there is a charge!). Route will be posted up later, but this year the difference is that we will not be doing the Dartford Bridge/ Tunnel at the beginning, as for the last two years, congestion here has meant a lot of us got separated very early on in the run

The most important thing is to turn up, have a lot of fun, and raise a bit for a great cause in the process , but this event cannot take place without a a lot of background work, so all credit and thanks to Ronnie Moore, for his organisation and route planning, Lee Brown for route planning and sticker arrangements, and Lee's family for the blue and yellow ribbon and bow making, and Rob (Rab555) for designing the flyer and stickers

Official Scoobynet Thread http://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subar...ober-25th.html
Facebook Event page http://www.facebook.com/events/965393856808250
Old 12-10-2014, 06:37 PM
Silver Member

Anyone from SES planning on making it to this? Me and a coup,e of mates in their SCOOBIES are planning on going.
Old 14-10-2014, 11:05 PM
Bronze Member

Yeah im going in my new scoobie
Old 15-10-2014, 08:20 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrx sti 320bhp View Post
Yeah im going in my new scoobie
Good good, shame your not further down south, me and a few mates are coming up from eastbourne, could've convoyed up with us. Will probably see ya there, nice scooby by the way
Old 16-10-2014, 09:38 PM
Bronze Member

Thanks mate im going to get the scoobie tomorrow be nice to be back in a scoobie
Old 16-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Silver Member

Sorry mate, I was getting yo mixed up with someone that posted in the new members section, I read your cars part and thought it was him lol, get some pics up when you get it, hopefully I'll recognise you at the tunel run.
Old 18-10-2014, 03:10 AM
Bronze Member

Talking

My new one see you in the tunels
Attached Images
File Type: jpg media.jpg (98.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg media-1.jpg (96.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg media-2.jpg (101.8 KB, 5 views)