South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > The Showroom > Members Car Profiles

Members Car Profiles Show & Tell Your Pride & Joy

Old 29-04-2013, 07:42 PM
Gold Member

Default scooby number 9

Picked this up at the weekend so the widetrack will be getting a new mot(hopefully) on friday and will be up for sale

Old 29-04-2013, 07:44 PM
Platinum Member

Nice one....9 huh there is no stopping you!
Old 29-04-2013, 07:45 PM
Platinum Member

Both very very nice, wouldn't mind a newage again at some point.
Old 29-04-2013, 07:53 PM
Silver Member

Very nice Dave, keep both of them lol.
Old 29-04-2013, 09:18 PM
Gold Member

Is that Jay's one/old one mate? Nice either way
Old 29-04-2013, 09:24 PM
Silver Member

very nice mate
Old 29-04-2013, 09:26 PM
Rest in peace Jodie.

My goodness, can you not just make up your mind man..... lol

Which Scoob did you own the longest and how long did you keep it?
Old 29-04-2013, 09:54 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Nice P1

I'm sure Lucky will be doing his nut when he see's another widetrack blob up for sale locally
Old 29-04-2013, 11:14 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser.... formerly known as SilverSurfer

Lol that'll be why you wanted the P1 lowered springs then.
Very nice and to coin a Rob phrase....is that a keeper ticking all your boxes and scratching that itch.

Whats the Spec ?
Old 30-04-2013, 10:12 AM
'2 Spanners Qualified Technician' - If your job requires more then 1 spanner I'm your man !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_PPP View Post
Nice P1

I'm sure Lucky will be doing his nut when he see's another widetrack blob up for sale locally

Anyone lend me a few grand!!!
Old 30-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hongkongfooi View Post
Nice one....9 huh there is no stopping you!
nope lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorscooby View Post
Both very very nice, wouldn't mind a newage again at some point.
aaah buy this one and have both rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSTI View Post
Very nice Dave, keep both of them lol.
mmmm maybe you could buy it sam and have matching scoobies????

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobyStu View Post
Is that Jay's one/old one mate? Nice either way
yes and thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by impreza27 View Post
very nice mate
cheers lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by riiidaa View Post
My goodness, can you not just make up your mind man..... lol

Which Scoob did you own the longest and how long did you keep it?
uuuuuum which one did i own the longest probably my first one as had to scrimp and save to get that one and couldnt afford to swap to a better one at the time when i was younger and maybe a year and half the longest,but now i am an old fart im still scrimping and saving nothing changes lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_PPP View Post
Nice P1

Thanks steve and ha ha poor old lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
Lol that'll be why you wanted the P1 lowered springs then.
Very nice and to coin a Rob phrase....is that a keeper ticking all your boxes and scratching that itch.

Whats the Spec ?
yes it was and you beat me to them ya bugger lol

lol there is only one rob but hopefully this will keep ticking all the boxes and scratching that itch ha ha eg i can fit in it comfortably and have legroom and can drive about without my head constantly banging on the roof.....yeee bloody hah!!!!

rebuild by api in 2011
scoobyclinic sc38
front mount
550 injectors
and a lot of rcm stuff as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post

Anyone lend me a few grand!!!
ha ha she has your name on it steve

Last edited by bigemp; 30-04-2013 at 05:05 PM.
Old 30-04-2013, 08:59 PM
Gold Member

Good stuff. Your post on IE makes a lot more sense to me now,haha.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:51 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobyStu View Post
Good stuff. Your post on IE makes a lot more sense to me now,haha.
Old 05-05-2013, 06:25 AM
Silver Member

very nice mate!! seen a few p1 go for silly money lately cheaPest at £3500, would love to get hold of another nice clean facelift especially a sti ra what made you change ur mind on the blob?
Old 05-05-2013, 11:05 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonner View Post
very nice mate!! seen a few p1 go for silly money lately cheaPest at £3500, would love to get hold of another nice clean facelift especially a sti ra what made you change ur mind on the blob?
Thanks m8 had one years ago(and the £3500 one you saw was my old one number 600 lol),too be honest was a toss up between another p1 and a widetrack and went the sensible route with my head and not my heart 4dr, modern,better built etc but im 6ft5 and soon as i started driving it again got pissed off with no room(fitted smaller wheel) so that was ok but head constantly banging on the roof,then after driving tangowaynes classic a couple of weeks later and having plenty of headroom that was it,and remembering where the centre light in the roof of a 2 dr and the ridge line of the head lining where the light is sits even further back in a 2dr so even more headroom,so that was it got a p1 and now some lucky sod will get a nice widetrack with all the servicing bits done
Old 05-05-2013, 12:34 PM
Platinum Member

Wish I had some spare cash I'd sell the classic to add to it and buy a newage. Wouldn't mind a blob again.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigemp View Post
Thanks m8 had one years ago(and the £3500 one you saw was my old one number 600 lol),too be honest was a toss up between another p1 and a widetrack and went the sensible route with my head and not my heart 4dr, modern,better built etc but im 6ft5 and soon as i started driving it again got pissed off with no room(fitted smaller wheel) so that was ok but head constantly banging on the roof,then after driving tangowaynes classic a couple of weeks later and having plenty of headroom that was it,and remembering where the centre light in the roof of a 2 dr and the ridge line of the head lining where the light is sits even further back in a 2dr so even more headroom,so that was it got a p1 and now some lucky sod will get a nice widetrack with all the servicing bits done
lol doubt im as tall as you but yeah I know what ur saying! wish the seats would go back abit more! trouble with the japs there little fellas, russ took me out in his type r and was amazed with the room it had driving mine was like a bus compared to a classic! plus they are more aggressive with the close ratio, if I had a good offer id go back to classic! I see my old v-limited on ebay not long ago and was tempted but looked like it hadnt been looked after. would love a classic but its getting the right one!
Old 06-05-2013, 08:20 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorscooby View Post
Wish I had some spare cash I'd sell the classic to add to it and buy a newage. Wouldn't mind a blob again.
Just beg/borrow and steal and have both lol

Quote:
lol doubt im as tall as you but yeah I know what ur saying! wish the seats would go back abit more! trouble with the japs there little fellas, russ took me out in his type r and was amazed with the room it had driving mine was like a bus compared to a classic! plus they are more aggressive with the close ratio, if I had a good offer id go back to classic! I see my old v-limited on ebay not long ago and was tempted but looked like it hadnt been looked after. would love a classic but its getting the right one!
Yeah deffo loads more room,and from what i can remember there was more room in my p1 than there was in my type r(cant remember why though lol as both seats had height adjustment on them????)

And its a shame when you see a old motor of yours up for sale that you keep mint and then new owners dont have the same amount of care/respect for it that you did
Old 06-05-2013, 11:14 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigemp View Post
Just beg/borrow and steal and have both lol

Yeah deffo loads more room,and from what i can remember there was more room in my p1 than there was in my type r(cant remember why though lol as both seats had height adjustment on them????)

And its a shame when you see a old motor of yours up for sale that you keep mint and then new owners dont have the same amount of care/respect for it that you did
yeah tell me about it! when I ownd it it was near mint! since then all bumpers are scraped plus a savage dent on the wing would love a p1 I see another for 3.5k with yellow rally stickers if I were to let mine go nothing would turn up! wish I brought munks old 555! that was an evil motor! along with the white ra, if I had what you got I think id convert all the bits off the widetrack onto the p1 and sell the rest lovely pair of motors
Old 06-05-2013, 02:24 PM
Silver Member

They do make a pretty pair sitting on your drive mate, so will you be going for more power or leaving it as is.
Can't wait to hands on a nice P1 sometime soon I hope. Oh and this being your 9th Scoob, now that's impressive, you going for double figers.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:29 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
yeah tell me about it! when I ownd it it was near mint! since then all bumpers are scraped plus a savage dent on the wing would love a p1 I see another for 3.5k with yellow rally stickers if I were to let mine go nothing would turn up! wish I brought munks old 555! that was an evil motor! along with the white ra, if I had what you got I think id convert all the bits off the widetrack onto the p1 and sell the rest lovely pair of motors
Yep its depressing when they are left to get in that shape,and yep when you have the dosh nothing about lol,i did contemplate 6 speed box and engine etc from mine into p1 but i borrowed some money from parents to help fund the p1 so its really got to go to pay them back,wish i was minted to keep both

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt23 View Post
They do make a pretty pair sitting on your drive mate, so will you be going for more power or leaving it as is.
Can't wait to hands on a nice P1 sometime soon I hope. Oh and this being your 9th Scoob, now that's impressive, you going for double figers.
Not sure yet will probably stay as is for a while and oh no dont start me thinking about no.10 yet lol