South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > News, Info, Rules and introductions > News and Announcements

News and Announcements Includes Forum Rules.

Closed Thread

Old 21-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Crowman

Default Crowman account to be deleted

Can Admin delete my account TODAY
Im actually not suprised by what ive heard today.
Amazing how those that talk about needing power are those that have been complete and utter ****ing idiots.
Its stunning how so called friends can be such narrow minded, shallow people.
Myself and Steve were and are still very proud of SES as it was us , yes us that set the forum up and made it what it is today.

At least i can sleep at night with a clear concience
How some of you do is beyond me.
Old 21-11-2012, 01:00 PM
Silver Member

Blimey.
Care to enlighten Crowman as others may wish to do the same.
Old 21-11-2012, 01:25 PM
Regular User

Yeah, we would like to know..
Old 21-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Guys,

A post like Martyn's above is purely to cause disruption, so take it as you please.

Martyn - To be frank, grow up. I've deleted all of your threads apart from this one, if you want to talk about something, talk to us directly rather than throwing a wobbly on the forum. I've been talking via txt with Worzel this morning, he's admitted he unfortunately got the wrong end of the stick and there's no problem at all. I suggest you speak to him as well as you are reacting to incorrect information and just making things worse when everything is cool and sorted. I'm happy to provide a copy of the entire conversation if you don't believe me.

We will however, proceed with the removal of your account. If you want to talk to us further, pick up the phone.

To everyone else - As this seems to have been made so public (unnecessarily) I feel its only right to clear the air a little with everyone, as neither Scott or myself have anything to hide and we're only trying to improve SES as a club - we're a great group of members who have had some fantastic times in the past, and there are plenty more great times ahead. Unfortunately, I guess this conflicts with both Worzel & Crowman's attempts to get IE off the ground, hence the attempts to muddy the waters over here.
Old 21-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser.... formerly known as SilverSurfer

Alot of jumping to false conclusions going on here.
Worzel has been kept in the loop at all times regarding the re-hosting, re-allocation of domain name from lancaster print (worzels company) to SES.
This also included discussions with worzel regarding whether SES purchased his existing vb license from him or whether we bought our own.
We decided on the latter which was agreed as best for both parties.

As far as SES is concerned we have done nothing wrong, invested considerable SES funds from donations and kept worzel informed on what we were doing and where we needed his assistance.

I think the issue is more with Heart hosting then SES admin or moderators
Old 21-11-2012, 01:57 PM
worzel

Exclamation Muddy The Waters?

That's the kind of comment that causes these issues Steve.

Martyn reacted the way he did after a lot of provocation from other places. Stuff that we will never make public here.

All this talk about IE is doing the situation no good either. The starting up of ImprezaEvolution and it's continuation is or should be of no consequence to anyone over here, but it still is, why?

Like I said in my text Steve, the best thing you could do, is delete both of our accounts. That way it will never be an issue again. We aren't particularly welcome here anyway, so apart from the forum losing 13,000 posts, everyone can just move on and be done.

So, please. Remove the accounts as requested. We wish you all well.

Cheers

Steve
Old 21-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by worzel View Post
So, please. Remove the accounts as requested. We wish you all well.

Cheers

Steve
Thanks Steve, accounts will be removed. I've also merged this with the other thread to keep it in one place.

FWIW, the muddy the waters part wasn't the best choice of words, sorry. Its always difficult to respond to these kind of issues quickly and in the perfect manner, as its all too easy for everyone to jump on the bandwagon and make things worse. I posted quickly to nip it in the bud and didn't have much time to choose my words. As you can see from Craig/AP's posts, its all too easy for people to react before a mod/admin has the chance to - thats how witch-hunts start on forums.

The point i was trying to make, is that no matter how false/unfounded the accusations, sometimes **** sticks. It doesn't do SES any good to have this kind of thing discussed in public, yet once a public thread has been started I feel we have to answer in public, or look like we're covering something up. All of this could have been handled by PM, or over the phone.

All the best with IE mate.
Closed Thread