South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > 555 Wagon Squadron > 555 Wagon Squadron's AREA 51

555 Wagon Squadron's AREA 51 Enter at your own risk!!!

Old 17-07-2011, 09:07 AM
Regular User

Default wagon has a warm home at last

no i havent sold it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarah and i are moveing into a house on the 3rd of august,

house is a dump,

not been decorated in most of house infact all rooms bar 1 for twenty years and the family smoked 150 fags a day between them

but the garage was built 5 years ago even has its own fuse box, double glased windows and door,

thinking about it!
ive got some carpit i could put down and a few pics on the walls and its way better than house

sarah has asked if she can live in garage rather than house but its for my scoob and thats it!!!!!!!!!!
Old 17-07-2011, 10:23 AM
Gold Member

That's quality mate!!! Sounds like it gets similar treatment to mine you'll be,able to read it a bed time story as well as the nippa know then
Old 17-07-2011, 01:33 PM
thepieman

And the new house has a huge rear garden for some SES BBQ's too

All the best with the move matey, car will be well happy in its new home just make sure that huge fridge is filled with some ice cold beverages

Ring when you need assistance
Old 17-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepieman View Post
And the new house has a huge rear garden for some SES BBQ's too

All the best with the move matey, car will be well happy in its new home just make sure that huge fridge is filled with some ice cold beverages

Ring when you need assistance
Assistance with emptying the fridge!!!
Old 17-07-2011, 10:48 PM
Platinum Member

Looking forward to the move.....neighbour.......!!

And having another wagon on the drive for a few days!!

Old 18-07-2011, 12:13 AM
Rest in peace Jodie.

my sis bought a home like this, don't under estimate the smoke damage, the nicotine stench absorbs into the brickwork etc. A LOT of work so offer accordingly!
Old 12-09-2011, 11:54 PM
Silver Member

Good seeing you today Simon, hope the move comes off soon.