South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > General Forums > General Car / Scooby Chat

General Car / Scooby Chat General chat, car related. Threads posted in here may well be re-directed to a more relevant home.

Old 08-12-2008, 12:44 PM
Crowman

Default Gave the company car a clean up yesterday

Well it looked nice for about 20 mins,been to work and back last night, now as dirty as it was before i cleaned it.
Note to oneselve - DONT BOTHER

[img]http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo209/southeastscoobies/07122008174-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo209/southeastscoobies/07122008176-1.jpg[/img]
Old 08-12-2008, 01:22 PM
worzel

Default Re: Gave the company car a clean up yesterday

Tell me about it mate.

Cleaned the Krautmobile yesterday morning, drove to Worthing and back and it is totally rot!

A couple of cold evenings and the roads are covered in ****!
Old 08-12-2008, 03:53 PM
Crowman

Does ya nut in
Old 08-12-2008, 04:15 PM
It Tick's All His Boxes.....or Scratches Another Itch.

Black cars are like marmite - You love'em or hate 'em. Look great when clean but every swirl mark, light scratch and bit of dirt seems to attract to them like magnets.

Nice company hack by the way. Is that a 320 ?. Bet is feels a tad more comfortable and refined to the scoob. Not so sure of the styling of the new 3 series, but still fancy a 335 one day. Prices are coming right down and remaps taking them to new M3 and beyond peformance are now available.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:32 PM
worzel

Black cars..................... swirl marks???????

Now where have I heard that before?
Old 08-12-2008, 05:11 PM
Events / Ring Trip Organiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by worzel
Black cars..................... swirl marks???????

Now where have I heard that before?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer might have been CJ.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:36 PM
Crowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobEvo5
Black cars are like marmite - You love'em or hate 'em. Look great when clean but every swirl mark, light scratch and bit of dirt seems to attract to them like magnets.

Nice company hack by the way. Is that a 320 ?. Bet is feels a tad more comfortable and refined to the scoob. Not so sure of the styling of the new 3 series, but still fancy a 335 one day. Prices are coming right down and remaps taking them to new M3 and beyond peformance are now available.
Have to agree about black,i wont get another black car, yeah its 320m sport,so nice to drive but does not set the world alight.

Wish my budget would have allowed me to get 330/335. I have had it 18 months, got another 18 then i have decided i am going to put my own dosh in to get a better performer,dare i say might be an evo 10. Sorry but love them
Old 08-12-2008, 06:44 PM
worzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowman
Quote:

Have to agree about black,i wont get another black car, yeah its 320m sport,so nice to drive but does not set the world alight.

Wish my budget would have allowed me to get 330/335. I have had it 18 months, got another 18 then i have decided i am going to put my own dosh in to get a better performer,dare i say might be an evo 10. Sorry but love them
BLASPHEMER!

They are cool though!
Old 08-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Not so sure of the styling of the new 3 series, but still fancy a 335 one day.
Should that not read for a day
Old 08-12-2008, 10:49 PM
It Tick's All His Boxes.....or Scratches Another Itch.

Ditched the company car for allowance years ago, and never regretted it once. But then I do like to change cars often

I'm with you on the EVOX, but they need the right extra's and wheels to make them look really sorted. But the price gap between a EVOX and 335 are not that far apart, and will likely close up even more. The new STI has yet to grown on me, and would appear Mitsi and Subaru are now targeting slightly different audiences.