South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Events & Meets > SouthEastScoobies Meets & Events

SouthEastScoobies Meets & Events SES club meets and events Only

Old 30-06-2020, 05:10 PM
Formerly STIWR1

Default Social Distanced Car Meet?

With the world going to the pub on the 4th of July, car meet , drive out anyone?
Old 30-06-2020, 08:48 PM
Bronze Member

I would depending on time, I don't finish work until 7. Also I don't have the scoobie on the road but I could come in the mx5
Old 30-06-2020, 11:09 PM

Possibly if I am free.
2003 Blobeye WRX SL Wagon
Old 01-07-2020, 07:53 AM
Formerly STIWR1

This guy from YouTube / Instagram has been running Sunday Drive By car shows - last was @ Denbies nr Dorking. I assume he'll run one this Sunday in the same format as the last couple. I think I will go to it and then could meet up for a take away coffee or somin after:

His Insta
https://www.instagram.com/adamc3046/?hl=en

Last drive by car show
https://youtu.be/rJd1MNdlC_A
Old 01-07-2020, 10:16 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkinokkinoo View Post
This guy from YouTube / Instagram has been running Sunday Drive By car shows - last was @ Denbies nr Dorking. I assume he'll run one this Sunday in the same format as the last couple. I think I will go to it and then could meet up for a take away coffee or somin after:

His Insta
https://www.instagram.com/adamc3046/?hl=en

Last drive by car show
https://youtu.be/rJd1MNdlC_A
I could be up for this

The problem with the meets adamc goes to is they nearly all end up out of control with people doing stupid things and the police arriving
Not his fault but people show off for the camera
Old 01-07-2020, 10:25 AM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

I've seen the last few of his drive by car shows vids too, they're certainly popular looking on youtube but if the cars are filmed over a few hours then it could look like a normal day on the roads when you drive by?

And yes, they seem to attract Police interest... was there some official event going on in Denbies last weekend that this linked up with?
Old 02-07-2020, 08:10 PM
Bronze Member

Going go karting now on the 4th but I could do with a drive out and a social meet.
Old 03-07-2020, 01:32 PM
Formerly STIWR1

https://www.carhuddle.com/event/details/1967 Sunday --> THIS WEEKEND'S DRIVE-BY CAR SHOW IS A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT. THE PLAN IS TO JOIN FUJI JDM WITH A DRIVE FROM PORTSDOWN HILL TO COUNTERS GATE CAR PARK AT GOODWOOD. WE WILL BE AT THE GOODWOOD CAR PARK FROM ABOUT 10:30, BUT PLEASE FOLLOW THE CONVOY INSTRUCTIONS BELOW IF YOU WANT TO TAKE PART. READ LESS