South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Events & Meets > Other Events

Other Events Other Regional Events, National Events, Track Days, Tunnel Runs Etc Etc

Old 29-10-2020, 06:36 PM
Formerly STIWR1

Default Bedford 12 Dec - The Xmas Run Out MSV

Booked Bedford Sat 12th Dec with MSV - if any interest

https://www.msvtrackdays.com/car/cal...020/dec/12-ba/
Old 29-10-2020, 07:01 PM
Gold Member

Looks very interesting, have you done this before. Will be good to get your feedback.
Old 29-10-2020, 07:04 PM
Bronze Member

It's a good track just flat, going again this Saturday
Old 29-10-2020, 08:00 PM
Formerly STIWR1

Hi Frenchie, yes I have done it once before in my EP3 Civic Type R. It is a really good circuit, lots of run off different corners to negotiate some decent straights. It lacks a little character of some of the others as its more airfield like and not so many elivation changes, hardly any actually. Its pretty long so you fell like you are doing way more than like a Brands Indy which is quite short.

The one thing I would say if you are going and you are close to the noise limit do what you can in advance to suppress the noise. If you ping their drive by noise meters you are not allowed to go out again. I've had noise problems in the past and you normally get one or two chances to get it sorted by not Bedford - I think it may be a local council thing. Mate I went with last time had a very short day due to noise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
Looks very interesting, have you done this before. Will be good to get your feedback.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:17 PM
Gold Member

Hi Mate, quite interested to hear how this went. Good day?, no problème with noise levels?
Old 12-11-2020, 11:46 PM
Formerly STIWR1

December mate - will post an update, subject to it happening with Lock Down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
Hi Mate, quite interested to hear how this went. Good day?, no problème with noise levels?
Old 26-11-2020, 03:16 PM
Bronze Member

Do you know if this is still happening? I might join you if so