South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Events & Meets > Regional Club Meets

Regional Club Meets Kent, Surrey, Sussex and West Sussex meets

Old 06-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Silver Member

Default missbanzai tunel run 26th sept 2009

ok here we go again,its the legendary missbanzai tunnel run SATURDAY THE 26TH OF SEPTEMBER
ALL INFO WILL BE DISCLOSED SOON,if you havnt been to one of ours before,then youve missed a great night out.
our last saw 500+ cars attend,without any parking issues/incidents/accidents/
described by banzai magazine/feultopia as the largest tunnel run put on!!!!!!
i know some of you love a smaller/daytime run,but i,d love to see you attend if you have the time.
we work directly with the police/london borough councils/start and finish venues management teams,to make our event stand out from the rest.
usually resulting in a lucky charity recieving a HUGE amount of money from us!

cheers simon
p.s check http://www.missbanzai.com for up to the minute info
Old 09-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Silver Member

Default Re: missbanzai tunel run 26th sept 2009

Old 09-07-2009, 09:59 PM
worzel

Default Re: missbanzai tunel run 26th sept 2009

Thanks for posting this Simon

Not my bag to be honest, not a great fan of tunnel runs, especially the big ones.

I'm sure you will get a few takers eventually mate.