South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Events & Meets > Regional Club Meets

Regional Club Meets Kent, Surrey, Sussex and West Sussex meets

Old 23-01-2009, 07:37 PM
Regular User

Default JAPT Brans Hatch Meet Feb 12th

(copy & pasted from edition38.co.uk)

JAPT - This meet is for Japanese car enthusiasts only!

Not there being any properly organise Japanese meets in the Kent & London surround area JAPT is perfect as it off of the public highways & public areas (Car parks). I used to run a dub meet at brands hatch, now owning a Japanese car I felt the need to start another meet! (http://www.prept.co.uk – see for details & pictures on the DUB meets)

The success of PREPT has seen over 500+ cars in the summer and still 200 in winter, were hoping the same for JAPT.
This is the First meet to determine whether it’s going to be successful or not, which will be held on Thursday 12th February 2009 7.00pm till late at Brand hatch. (Every 2nd Thursday of the month) So bring yourself down! Entry to the meet is a small fee of £2 per car.
Bar food will be available at the Kentagon (for those of you who don’t know that’s the Brand hatch bar!) along with soft, hot & alcoholic drinks. Usually a full menu is available but as this is a first run the menu will be limited, please drink reasonably if you’re driving!

If this meet is successful, track evenings will become available on the summer nights of the meet along with BBQ’s, we can also open the go kart track.
Summer show evening is a maybe at the moment but the idea to combine the Jap & Dub scene for the evening with the track open (more details later on with track evening discounts).

Rules of The Meet:
1. JAPANESE CARS ONLY! Sorry but this is a meet for Japanese car enthusiasts only, if you turn up with your mate in his ‘e.g. Golf’ he will have to park in the hotel next to the brands hatch main entrance & walk through. The gate & surrounding area will have additional security and (JAPT) marshals, there will be no exceptions. So bearing this in mind the gates will not even open unless we (JAPT) say so. Non Japanese cars will be turned away.
2. STICK TO THE 10mph SPEED LIMIT once on site. If you race away from the gate whilst entering you'll simply be asked to turn around and leave by security who will have been contacted via radio. You are also on CCTV once on site! Same goes for anyone driving like complete idiots in the any areas allocated to us. (police can be called if necessary).
3. NO PETS. Shame I know but after all this isn't Chruffs!
4. NO LITTERING. Please use ample bins provided.
5. NO DRUGS. Please, I know some you out there like a good ol' smoke but please, have it before or after the event not during.
6. STEREO'S. Please keep your music to a reasonable level so YOU can hear it, not everyone else.

Brands Hatch is situated on the A20 near West Kingsdown. Just 3 miles from junction 3 (Swanley) of the M25
Brands Hatch Circuit
Fawkham
Longfield
Kent
DA3 8NG

Any other info needed contact me via email - dan_ss@live.co.uk
Hope to see you there & don’t forget your £2!

This post has been edited by Dubweiser™: 15th Jan 2009, 05:27 PM

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST IF YOUR GOING TO ATTEND!!! =]
Old 23-01-2009, 08:11 PM
Gold Member

Default Re: JAPT Brans Hatch Meet Feb 12th

Sounds good...anyone up for it?
Old 23-01-2009, 08:16 PM
Silver Member

I would liked to go but I'm house sitting

but then it's on a Thursday evening til late
Old 23-01-2009, 09:56 PM
worzel

The Thursday thing is the main downer for me. 7.00pm too

Might be worth a butchers in the spring / summer if it's still going on
Old 24-01-2009, 12:31 AM
Crowman

Rich if i get my car finished then i would be up for giving it a try.
Old 24-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowman
Rich if i get my car finished then i would be up for giving it a try.
Keep us posted Martyn
Old 25-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Regular User

i know its late, but if it the turn out is as good as the german meets then it will be really good.
well people make the party and im going along with about 6-7 other cars maybe more, plus all the guys who have stuck this up on other jap forums.

Old 25-01-2009, 06:20 PM
Platinum Member

Dam it i would of gone but its my b'day on the 10th and my missus is taking me away on the 12th for a weekend surprise.
Old 25-01-2009, 07:19 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorscooby
Dam it i would of gone but its my b'day on the 10th and my missus is taking me away on the 12th for a weekend surprise.
Oi Oi a dirty weekend away
Old 25-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeBoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorscooby
Oi Oi a dirty weekend away

wehay lets hope so!
Old 04-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Regular User

bttt TONIGHT