South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Events & Meets > SouthEastScoobies Meets & Events

SouthEastScoobies Meets & Events SES club meets and events Only

Old 26-09-2009, 07:47 PM
Platinum Member

Sorry i didnt show guys to say hello even though im scoobyless!

I was on my way down and a tad on the late side but as i got to junction 4 on m25 it was solid to junction 6, so i did decide to go cross country but then every bugger decided to do the same.

I got a bit ticked off and said fook it and aborted mission, went back home and gave the motor some tlc, i did text crowman to say hi to all, catch up with you all next time round
Old 26-09-2009, 07:48 PM
Gold Member

Was nice to get to the meeting today, the great venue and weather made a brilliant turnout...good to see some old and new faces.
Old 26-09-2009, 08:42 PM
Gold Member

superb day today, pucker venue, good to meet afew new people! had a real laugh.. some lovely cars!!!all makes it worth while!!
the munk.
Old 26-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Crowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorscooby View Post
Sorry i didnt show guys to say hello even though im scoobyless!

I was on my way down and a tad on the late side but as i got to junction 4 on m25 it was solid to junction 6, so i did decide to go cross country but then every bugger decided to do the same.

I got a bit ticked off and said fook it and aborted mission, went back home and gave the motor some tlc, i did text crowman to say hi to all, catch up with you all next time round
Sorry Rich
I had left by time i saw your text, so did not get to pass on your message.
Bloody M25 cab be a bitch for sure.

Great meet, what a superb turnout.

Ron it was so good to see you at a meet, here's to many more mate

Big thanks to all of those that made the effort to get along, some of you had a fair journey.

Baz, well done for getting a good size convoy along

Big E - Top job young man
Old 26-09-2009, 09:45 PM
Platinum Member

Well done on the venue Guys. 27 is a great turn out. Will put some pics up in the meets section. See if Worzel beats me to it. He has most of the comedy shots!!

Great to see Mr X and family. What a complete surprise! It made my day. What a Wagon (sorry, Estate) !!!

Blug bong woggle woggle!

Last edited by SUBARMAN; 26-09-2009 at 10:21 PM.
Old 27-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Nige

Nice one Big E what a good meet. Nice to see Worzals car back on the road looking good mate [well apart from the pigs] Lots of other guys there i never got to see {i was hungry} Even though i was in the Evo i still got a good welcome.
Old 27-09-2009, 06:05 PM
Regular User

Good turn out yesterday made the long drive down well worth it, didnt get to introduce my self to everyone always a bit dawnting going to these meets as a newbie but was made welcome all the same, so thanks and will be at the next meet (wife permitting lol)
Old 27-09-2009, 07:05 PM
Platinum Member

Was a good day start to finish, thanks to Bull, Munk, Dr fox and wife, Dirty dog and other half, Scooby Wes, and the other green scoob, (sorry forgot your name) for the convoy up and back to the meet and for the laughs we had, great to see Clive's fantastic car and all the new faces, great venue even though it was tiny but lots of space for the cars, well done Ian

Was excellent as we have met some fantastic people, seen some good cars and made some great new friends.

See you all soon
Old 27-09-2009, 08:06 PM
MrX???

I'm going to get an 'apologies' stamp made up

Baz N Shaz, I was hoping to get to speak to you both today, mainly dog talk I will definitely make more of an effort at the next one I can attend. Now we have something to transport the family and the hounds in, we may even bring them along
Old 28-09-2009, 09:12 AM
Silver Member

Default Girls!

Couldn't make this one.
Was expecting girlfriend to come home from Italy....
Which she did 11 hours late!
Old 28-09-2009, 07:15 PM
Gold Member

Cracking meet,great venue(well done Big E).Sorry Scott didn't get to talk to many people as he was under my dash.Thanks to Baz for collecting my turbo gaskets.Thanks to everyone for being so friendly.Now I've got my SES shirt I just need to learn the secret handshake to gain entry to the inner circle.
Old 28-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Platinum Member

[QUOTE=Frenchie;24736]Cracking meet,great venue(well done Big E).Thanks to Baz for collecting my turbo gaskets.QUOTE]

Anytime buddy, was a pleasure and thanks for the drinks.