South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Events & Meets > Other Events

Other Events Other Regional Events, National Events, Track Days, Tunnel Runs Etc Etc

Old 09-04-2015, 11:10 PM
Bronze Member

Default Brands Hatch Evening Track Day, May 21 : )

Hi all,

Just wanted to share that myself and my pal in his wonderful black wide body V3 STI have booked.

(Some of you may have seen some pictures on FB recently when we last had it on track !!)

I will be in my white V4 STI Type R : D.

Anyone care to join? Always a good time- even if to come down and hang out.

102 Db Or 98 Db @3/4 Revs is the noise limit.

Open pit lane so no sessions.

15.00 Sign on starts
17.00 Briefing and Sighting Laps
17.30 Circuit is Open
20.00 Circuit Closes

I booked on trackdays website for 99.99, its 10 pound for an extra passenger, and extra driver is possible too ( I think 25 for that ).
You can just book in advance and add drivers/passengers on the day if you so choose so that is easy enough.

I think a few other sites like opentrack etc etc are offering this night so have a look around, and get involved you like : ).

Should be a good warm up before the Ring ; ) .
Old 09-04-2015, 11:37 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakesnow View Post
Should be a good warm up before the Ring ; ) .
What, about 10 hours before getting up and driving to Germany on the Friday morning?

Want to do Brands again this summer but not the day before Germany, would be a right arse if something broke..... maybe August/September time something will crop up
Old 10-04-2015, 07:05 AM
Events / Ring Trip Organiser

As above mate it will be pushing things on the evening before we leave for The Ring..
Old 10-04-2015, 02:01 PM

Would love to do it, but that is too near to Ring trip. Was up there over the road at Neil's today.
Old 10-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Platinum Member

I'll see how the wallet is once all the Disney bills come in
Old 10-04-2015, 08:39 PM
Bronze Member

Would be great C.J. !

As I said if anyone is around just come on down, will be good fun and usually a nice evening out : ) .

I am not going to Germany until earlllly Sunday AM as have to work Sat night till late !

Plus as my dad is coming over to visit, I have to give him a few laps on Brands so he can get comfortable driving my car again before Germany ; ) .
Old 10-04-2015, 09:13 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakesnow View Post
Would be great C.J. !

As I said if anyone is around just come on down, will be good fun and usually a nice evening out : ) .

I am not going to Germany until earlllly Sunday AM as have to work Sat night till late !

Plus as my dad is coming over to visit, I have to give him a few laps on Brands so he can get comfortable driving my car again before Germany ; ) .
Great to hear you're both off to Germany.

Sorry I can't make Brands as I'll be at work.- Should be a fun evening though! The evening sessions are really good.
Old 10-04-2015, 09:32 PM

I love the evening sessions at Brands, its a great circuit too, but unfortunately I cant make this.
Looking forward to seeing you both in Germany! Chris we still haven't seen your Dad's snaps from last year and no doubt he is going to take loads more this year!

Mapped and maintained by FBTuning 07595 493581.
Old 16-05-2015, 09:29 PM
Bronze Member

Hope everyone is doing well and will enjoy the Supercar Siege tomorrow : D .
Wish I could go but have to work : ) .

Still space for this event online if anyone wanted to jump in.

Will be there with a couple of other Subarus, should be a great evening.
Old 17-05-2015, 11:42 PM
The Nurburgring JUDGE!

Siege was great, going to pop along on the way back from work and say hi mate as I don't have to get up for Germany.. Umm sounds a bit like I am regretting the choice not to go.
Old 19-05-2015, 09:39 PM
Bronze Member

Cheers Pete, will be good to see ya : ).
My dad is also eager to say hello- will be with a Black V3 widebody STI and my pal's P1.
If anyone else wants to come down and jump in for a few laps or say hello there will be plenty of space.
Old 21-05-2015, 09:42 PM
Platinum Member

Chris many thanks for tonight,your car is awesome mate. and your friends wide body scoob wasn`t bad either.

It was really nice seeing you,your dad and stiggy again,sorry I missed you leaving stig.

Hope you both have a safe journey down at the weekend and look forward to seeing some photo`s

I`ll get H to post a couple from tonight once he can find his lead to down load them
Old 22-05-2015, 10:36 AM
Bronze Member

Thanks for the kind words Steve haha, it was really fun!!
Great to catch up and great to take some laps. Looking forward to the next evening in June , will post details here shortly.
I am going to share the photos from my dad when he edits them, got some great ones.
And will link you guys that fabled Nurburgring stream now that I know where it is lol : D
: D.
Old 22-05-2015, 10:06 PM
Platinum Member

A couple of snaps from H`s phone.

You hear Chris for longer than you see him

This rolled in at the end of the session