South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Events & Meets > The Ring Zone

The Ring Zone The area for the Annual S.E.S Ring Trip. Plus all the information you will ever need on the infamous Nurburgring.

Old 12-01-2012, 09:23 AM
worzel

Exclamation Just to keep everyone in the picture

I have e-mailed Jackie this morning to finalise the booking details and am waiting for the reply. As soon as these details are here, I will post up what's happening.

The e-mail is as follows:

Hi Jackie

I hope all is well with both Uli & yourself.

I thought it would be wise to leave things a week or 2 into the year, after our discussions over Christmas and the fact that GmbH had moved things about date wise. I thought that maybe you might have had some of the 24hr race people have their rooms changed to the correct date.

Can you please confirm how many rooms (and what configuration) you have for the dates we spoke of, which are Friday 25th - Tuesday 29th May 2012. You will notice that we are looking for the extra day this year and will be checking out on the Tuesday instead of the Monday, this is due to the track being open on Saturday, Sunday & Monday, due to the German Bank Holiday. So we intend to make the most of it.

Can you also let me know the daily room rates for this year, on all of the rooms, just so that I can make them all aware.

We so far have 15 rooms that have been asked for (which is what we spoke about at Christmas) but we also have a reserve list at the moment that could potentially fill another 3 rooms.

I know that Ray & Neil are already booked in with you, from around the 17th, as they are coming over for the 24hr, so I have not included them in the numbers.

I have made everyone aware that there will be a £50.00 deposit required to secure their rooms, I will be making a bank transfer in one payment from my company (Lancaster Print) once I have collected the deposits. I was thinking about the end of Feb as the cut off point for this, does that suit you?

It goes without saying, but the guys are already getting a good buzz about this years trip and the website of full of chat and good humoured banter. We are all looking forward to seeing you in May, for another weekend of your fantastic hospitality.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards

Steve Green
South East Scoobies