South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > 555 Wagon Squadron > 555 Wagon Squadron's AREA 51

555 Wagon Squadron's AREA 51 Enter at your own risk!!!

Old 16-03-2009, 05:51 PM
Regular User

Default Oh what a shame!

I say all you Chaps and Chapesses.

The Tactical Mayhem Team took a knock sideways today when Ken Cobalt retired from duty, and hung up his orientation paddles. We shall miss his keen eye and the hours he spent reading Practical Poultry magazine, regaling the TMT with tales of hens, netting, and the use of fibre.

Some of you will know that Ken doubles as "Secret Spy", and the current state of the Empire means that Ken is spending too much time with a gun in his sock!

Ken in action, with a gun in his sock!

And here is Ken's replacement, at his welcoming party!!! Yes it's Johnny Bonkers!!!

And here's Johnny saluting with a few of his pals. Doesn't he look excited!

So what about the Formation Parking????????? All now in the hands of Chocks Chockington, who takes over as Senior Formation Manoeuvre Technician, forthwith and soon as! Chocks has been rampantly training, by gosh!!

Last edited by SUBARMAN; 01-09-2009 at 08:22 AM.
Old 16-03-2009, 07:43 PM
Silver Member

Default Re: Oh what a shame!

Shannon has said to me "what is that funny man doing!!"
Old 16-03-2009, 09:31 PM
Platinum Member

I wish I knew!
Old 16-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Chocks Chockington

I am still reeling from the news about Kens departure from the TMT.

But rest assured that I will take over the duty of Senior Formation Manoeuvre Technician with much pleasure and honour.

I am just about to go on leave, but while away I will be working on a set of Parking Formations to work with all numbers of Wagons possible. And will present in writing my draft proposals to the Flight Officers with much haste on my return.

I would like to thank Ken for his support through this intensive training period. Without this, I feel I would not be able to even contemplate such a role.

For the Squadron, for Queen and Commonwealth, for Wagon Wheels and Ginger Beer! I say to you ...........................Hurrah!

Not just once, but thrice...................... Hurrah Hurrah Hurrah!!!

Last edited by SUBARMAN; 01-09-2009 at 08:22 AM.
Old 17-03-2009, 09:11 AM
Bronze Member

Sqn Ldr to Ken... Sqn Ldr to Ken...

Taxi runway Two-er Seven-er left hold Echo 1... cleared for rolling start... farewell and god speed.

Sqn Ldr to Chocks... Sqn Ldr to Chocks...

Congratulations on your new roll within the Sqn. You have been chosen as being the best of the best of the best SIR! I look forward to dazzling and mesmerising parking formations in the future.
Old 17-03-2009, 09:36 AM
Chocks Chockington

Thank you kindly SIR!

I only hope that I am able to live up to the standards set by Ken Cobalt. That man always was and will be a legend.

To raise the feeling of spiffingness and derring doo, please see below the link to some of the good old RAF boys giving it to the Hun! What what!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1c7_1237237004

Hurrah!
Old 17-03-2009, 10:00 AM
Regular User

I say! Stirring stuff what?

I noticed the Mossie was "built largely of a balsa and plywood sandwich material".

Surely, Chocks, you could run up a little cabin affair for the back of your s*loon? What! Then those coveted "wings" could soon be yours!

I am sure a man of your capabilities could handle a TMT role and double as a pilot? Good old Ken was able to fulfil such a role, I am led to believe!!! Although it may just be that a number of Squadron personnel seem to look remarkably similar. Still, I am sure no-one would spot that!
Old 20-03-2009, 11:54 AM
Chocks Chockington

Thank you SIR!

Yes the mossie was little more than balsa planks and a couple of mighty big Merlins What what! But by crikey, what a wonderful kite she was.

I am currently undertaking a sectretive and furtive mission to create an illusionistic fabrication to enhance the rear quarter of my s*loon. I am just awaiting the arrival of the Flambe flamer and the griddle basin extraction unit to begin this undertaking. I hope to have achieved this within the next quarter.

I have noticed that there are other members that have a similar appearance to several members. I have been told that I am very similar in looks to some scarecrow chappie! Which I find pretty darned conserting if I may say so! Scarecrow indeed!! What what!!!!!

I must dash SIR. I have runway inspection to carry out this afternoon, following the moonlit Evo raid that was spotted nearby just last evening. It is just precationary, as they could not have worked a way past the Gribble Pock Cloaking Device that KC installed recently. But you just can't be too careful What what!

TTFN

Chocks Awaaaaaaaaaay!