South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > 555 Wagon Squadron > 555 Wagon Squadron's AREA 51

555 Wagon Squadron's AREA 51 Enter at your own risk!!!

Old 11-01-2009, 12:48 PM
Platinum Member

Default ATTENTION potential new recruit Pirate

Congratulations! You have not been put off by our visual stimuli in the form of photos of Squadron activities, and our audible stimuli in the form of posted comments on this forum.

At this point you need to determine your preferred nickname. Other Squadron members nicknames appear here to help with this process:

Jason "Shiny Pipes" Wright
Simon "Buzz" Blaber
Cynthia "Storm" Sharpley
Ian "Salty" Davis
Ian "Stealthy" Mitchell
Rick "Washout" Windust
Ken "The Pouch" Cobalt
"Chocks" Chockington (first name unknown - we just call him Chocks)

As part of the recruitment screening process, you are now requested to describe in not more than 6000 words, why you should be taken through to stage two of the recruitment process (the painful bit -there may be field operations as part of this process!)

You CAN include reasons why you love your Wagon, and whether your partner/spouse/goldfish/etc likes to dress up as well! There is no reason to "hold back" as, of course, your response will be "forum re-encrypted" and no saloonies will be able to understand what you are on about!

All submissions will be evaluated by our team of Squadron psychiatrists, and the Squadron Leader's decision will be final!
Old 12-01-2009, 06:21 PM
Regular User

Default Re: ATTENTION potential new recruit Pirate

Matt,Capt Walker.d.Plank ,Taylor.
i luv me wagon more than rum song and the occasional wench , arh and ye can get a few barrels in her , not the wench me wagon ,i used to be cap,n jack but i realised that i was fictional so i vanished.
have been known to go out after dark in strange garb mainly to lure ships on to the rocks in the river mole,no luck so far.
my faithful hound loves to go out stuck to thee back window on boost , he loves children does the hell dog but trainers do give him wind .
i thank e if yee let me come alongside and scrape me bottom with thee,

GROUP UP ,FULL AHEAD TOGETHER ,FLOOD Q, KEEP TO 60FEET.

Old 13-01-2009, 01:06 PM
Platinum Member

INITIAL ASSESSMENT BY SQUADRON PSYCHIATRIC TEAM:

We don't understand any of this! We are recruiting pilots not nautical crew!

Recommend: REFER FOR DEEP PSYCHIATRIC CLEANSING!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: Utterly mad first class. Needs to resubmit, ALONG WITH A SUITABLE PICTURE OF APPLICANT AND VEHICLE!
Old 13-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBARMAN
INITIAL ASSESSMENT BY SQUADRON PSYCHIATRIC TEAM:

We don't understand any of this! We are recruiting pilots not nautical crew!

Recommend: REFER FOR DEEP PSYCHIATRIC CLEANSING!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: Utterly mad first class. Needs to resubmit, ALONG WITH A SUITABLE PICTURE OF APPLICANT AND VEHICLE!
wilco and out ,ill be the fleet air arm then . watch this space
Old 14-01-2009, 09:59 AM
Platinum Member

Watching with anticipation!
Old 21-01-2009, 08:55 PM
Bronze Member

Delta India Tango Tango Oscar

Ocer....