South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Events & Meets > SouthEastScoobies Meets & Events

SouthEastScoobies Meets & Events SES club meets and events Only

Old 25-03-2009, 04:58 PM
Bronze Member

Default ESC Day Trip to Brighton - Sunday 24th May

If anyone fancys it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The annual cruise to Brighton is due again on the Sunday 24th May this year.

To anyone who hasn't been before we meet up at Lakeside services as normal then have a slow steady cruise down to Pease Pottage services where we meet up with the Sussex Scooby Crew.

They then lead us across Devils Dyke and into Brighton where we park up and then stroll along the pier and have a great family day out.
[img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd79/mitsyloo/scoobyLolly.jpg[/img][img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd79/mitsyloo/lollyone.jpg[/img][img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd79/mitsyloo/SP_A0025-1.jpg[/img]
Old 25-03-2009, 05:36 PM
Crowman

Default Re: ESC Day Trip to Brighton - Sunday 24th May

Have been to this once, was good, underground car park full of scoobs, Essex lot are great bunch.

Will have to think about this one for sure
Old 25-03-2009, 06:26 PM
Silver Member

on a stag do in spain soz
Old 25-03-2009, 07:15 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowman
Have been to this once, was good, underground car park full of scoobs, Essex lot are great bunch.

Remember we go to germany the weekend after this so i dont want to say it but.......... SODS LAW!!!!!
Old 25-03-2009, 09:21 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

i know theres a thread running on Sussex about this - i've got my name on the list to head down for the day
Old 26-03-2009, 09:58 PM
Crowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorscooby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowman

Remember we go to germany the weekend after this so i dont want to say it but.......... SODS LAW!!!!!
Yeah good point