South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > General Forums > General Car / Scooby Chat

General Car / Scooby Chat General chat, car related. Threads posted in here may well be re-directed to a more relevant home.

Old 23-04-2019, 10:24 PM
Regular User

Unhappy Moving On

Hi All,

I'm afraid I was forced to sell my Widetrack last month due to a rising commute. I bought a low miles example but doing circa 20k a year soon piles up

I needed something fun, track competent, reliable and economical and I didn't want another Fiesta ST as thats what I got rid of for the Scooby, so I ended up with another Fiesta ST ...at least the colour is different this time.

Thanks to all I met on the forum for making my ownership an all the more pleasurable experience, especially the Ring trip! Chances are I will bump into some of you there again!

Old 23-04-2019, 11:04 PM
Platinum Member

Nothing says you can't keep in touch and join the group James, but all the best with whatever you decide
Old 24-04-2019, 10:55 AM
Silver Member

Not bad Little cars the fiesta
Old 24-04-2019, 11:22 AM
Platinum Member

Seems to be a popular choice for tracking atm, and getting some good power from.
Old 25-04-2019, 09:48 PM
'2 Spanners Qualified Technician' - If your job requires more then 1 spanner I'm your man !!!!!

Fantastic little cars and that’s the best colour too. WRBlue