South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > The Studio > General Pics

General Pics All sorts in here, show us what you've been up to - No adult content.

Old 08-04-2012, 09:08 PM
Bronze Member

Default New Arrival

Turned up Friday , just in time for the weather .

The P1 may take a back seat as soon as the P1 is taxed Mot'd and I have the the mapped tweaked It'll just sit in the garage as a pretty ornament while I use the bike.
Old 08-04-2012, 09:19 PM
Platinum Member

Nice looking machine there Krissy
Old 08-04-2012, 10:33 PM
Crowman

Vey nice mate
So when you stripping it and sending it all to the powder coaters
Old 08-04-2012, 11:17 PM
Silver Member

GO GO Power rangers !!!
Old 09-04-2012, 09:05 AM
Platinum Member

It is very nice fella and felt very comfortable position wise. certainly a style of bike i would like.

So when are you getting smaller mirrors, smaller number plate, remove the rear pegs, and get that wicked looking white cover for the passenger part of the seat.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:24 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorscooby View Post
It is very nice fella and felt very comfortable position wise. certainly a style of bike i would like.

So when are you getting smaller mirrors, smaller number plate, remove the rear pegs, and get that wicked looking white cover for the passenger part of the seat.
All before the TT lol matey, I'm sure the misses wouldn't mind you getting one it'll be awesome then another fellow rider come organ doner. I think I'll get the rear hugger and cover first as they are cheap in relation to the rest matey.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Platinum Member

Im all ready a full organ doner fella, And yes get the neat little white cover for the rear!!

Full white leathers and helmet??
Old 09-04-2012, 09:32 AM
Bronze Member

I was thinking of an Alpinestars 1 piece suit for the summer. But prob not white as Itll Dirty and stuff.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:34 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissyb View Post
I was thinking of an Alpinestars 1 piece suit for the summer. But prob not white as Itll Dirty and stuff.
Lol, says the man who has a complete white underside of a scoob , White is your colour!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-04-2012, 09:41 AM
Bronze Member

Lmao thats very true mate, I didn't actually think of that I sometimes even forget I have the P1. The suit I want is like 600quid so may have to sell Sarah or something like that
Old 09-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Nige

£600 for a 1 piece Alpinestars is cheap. Look to Denisse there a better fit + years of falling off have proved them to protect the right bits.:EVO:
Old 09-04-2012, 11:31 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige View Post
£600 for a 1 piece Alpinestars is cheap. Look to Denisse there a better fit + years of falling off have proved them to protect the right bits.:EVO:
http://www.rocketclothing.co.uk/LEAT...prod_2862.html

That was the suit I wanted matey, is the Dianese stuff good?
Old 09-04-2012, 09:19 PM
Gold Member

Dainese is very good gear, but nothing wrong with Alpinestar gear either. I use an Alpinestar 1 piece suit and it done a very good job for me a couple of weeks ago, that one your looking at it a very good price.

In my opinion it's not worth trying to save pennies when buying bike gear, you only get one chance!!!
Old 09-04-2012, 09:59 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeBoy View Post
Dainese is very good gear, but nothing wrong with Alpinestar gear either. I use an Alpinestar 1 piece suit and it done a very good job for me a couple of weeks ago, that one your looking at it a very good price.

In my opinion it's not worth trying to save pennies when buying bike gear, you only get one chance!!!
What happened matey , hope you and the bike are okay
Old 09-04-2012, 11:59 PM
Silver Member

Nice one mate..... You can not beat 2 wheel feeling, unless you are on 1
Old 10-04-2012, 01:19 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Is that the Speed or Street Triple, either way a lovely bike, been looking at the older speed 4 with the 600 lump in it but they're holding their money quite well.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
What happened matey , hope you and the bike are okay
Nothing major just lost the front going around a roundabout, first time out this year aswell.
Bikes not to bad, panels have been sent to dream machine for repair but 6 week turn around time. Hopefully that's not the summer over with!
Old 10-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Nige

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeBoy View Post

Your right nothing wrong with Alpinestars mate. I just find the Dainese a better fit for the slightly older person with a spare wheel Sorry to here about your drop. 6 weeks for Dream isnt bad as you know the job will be good.

I sold this a while ago 171bhp atw & 160 ish kg i was going to get killed.

As i am getting on i might of bought a Sports tourer.
This is the 1st bike ive owned that isnt a sports bike. Anyway if i get it i will post some pics. Sorry krissyb your thread mate. You will enjoy that bike of yours it looks the nutts.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige View Post
Your right nothing wrong with Alpinestars mate. I just find the Dainese a better fit for the slightly older person with a spare wheel Sorry to here about your drop. 6 weeks for Dream isnt bad as you know the job will be good.

I sold this a while ago 171bhp atw & 160 ish kg i was going to get killed.

As i am getting on i might of bought a Sports tourer.
This is the 1st bike ive owned that isnt a sports bike. Anyway if i get it i will post some pics. Sorry krissyb your thread mate. You will enjoy that bike of yours it looks the nutts.
Nige any good shops for clothing you can recommend mate, love the gsxr it looks awesome. Get some more pics up. Think we need an SES two wheeled section for us power rangers
Old 11-04-2012, 11:30 PM
Silver Member

Nige every time I see that pic of your old bike I want to cream my panties..... I have only ever owned Gsxr's....and I agree I have always used dainese..

Krissy try either of these shops, laguna motorcycles Maidstone, motorcycle city clapham, j&s new maldon, and I keep forgetting the name of the one near gatwick think it is called infinity motorcycles....

It's a shame I not long sold my 1 piece leathers dainese super lagunas for £100, even though i paid over £900 when I brought then new
Old 12-04-2012, 01:18 AM
Nige

Would like to say I still had it but no matter what I did to the front end it was still ****e. The K7/8 had a better set up but not that fantastic engine. :EVO:
Old 12-04-2012, 02:29 PM
Gold Member

love your bike ghostrider nige nice looking bug too
Old 12-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Ringmaster

Quote:
I got a suit hardly used PM me if your interested

http://www.vcustoms.co.uk/motorbike_...suit_1286.html