South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > The Showroom > Show 'N' Shine

Show 'N' Shine Cleaning / Detailing Talk

Old 22-04-2010, 09:38 AM
Regular User

Default Autoglym kits

Hi guys I'm sure you are aware we have our valeting kits on the website from AutoGlym but we now stock, Super Resin Polish, Ultra Deep Shine, Aqua Wax Kits, Clean Wheels and Shampoo and conditioner with 100% extra free. These are £3-£4 cheaper then shelf prices so let me know what you guys think?

Any feedback is great!
Old 22-04-2010, 09:39 AM
Regular User

Heres the link to make things a little easier...

http://www.subarupartsstore.co.uk/ca...ar_Care,b.html
Old 22-04-2010, 10:31 AM
worzel

Sold!

Order has been placed
Old 23-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by worzel View Post
Sold!

Order has been placed
Yes thank you Steve, hope it arrived ok?
Old 23-04-2010, 05:23 PM
worzel

It most certainly has, very happy too.

Thanks for the heads up on this Nathan, much appreciated.
Old 23-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Gold Member

Would highly recommend the AutoGlym Clay Bar/Detail Kit

But as for there wheel cleaner
Old 26-04-2010, 10:08 AM
Regular User

I was looking at those, is that something you guys would be interested in? I may even be able to get a group buy if enough people were interested?

The wheel cleaner is good stuff, but it is not recommended for chromed or custom sprayed wheels. I will be looking at adding the Custom wheel cleaner soon.

Any suggestions of Autoglym stuff would be greatful, I can get hold of the full range!
Old 26-04-2010, 10:13 AM
Regular User

One thing I forgot, we will be bringing some Valeting cases with us on the 16th May, so you guys can see close up, if anyone wants to order and save on del??!!