South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > The Studio > General Pics

General Pics All sorts in here, show us what you've been up to - No adult content.

Old 25-07-2010, 11:10 AM
Platinum Member

Default Our trip to Exhausts uk via prodrive.

Yesterday we took a trip to Sheffield via banbury and my home town to have an exhaust built on Shaz's wagon and whilst we were there took some random shots.

Max power's marketing chap, Macca was there who was having a track exhaust put on from turbo back in 3inch and will be featured in octobers edition, his silver bugeye is an ongoing project.

Exhausts UK have just been landed with the exclusive Subaru UK contract for supplying exhausts to them, they have succesfully built a new sport cat which will be in the pics, rather than the cat being at the bottom of the pipe it is now on the top with lambda bung above it.

Pete has a new Impreza sti uk which has had the first of the new exhausts as this is the car they will be using for tests. There is a lot planned for subaru, so we will keep you informed.

Petes Sti uk

Macca from Max powers car and new exhaust

All these cars have exhausts done even the V12 DB9, and M3

Exhausts UK new sport cat

Last edited by 666subaru; 27-07-2010 at 05:22 AM.
Old 25-07-2010, 02:32 PM
Platinum Member

Good work Baz. Looks a quality firm.

That Mr2 looks crap with four outlets like that though imo
Old 26-07-2010, 08:48 AM
worzel

Good job Baz. You are getting the hang of the camera pretty quickly mate
Old 26-07-2010, 08:51 AM
SES Mercedes Division

That white hatchback looks lovely
Old 26-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by worzel View Post
Good job Baz. You are getting the hang of the camera pretty quickly mate
Thanks Steve, learning all the time but still need to sort lenses out for long distance stuff, and got to read the manual some time
Old 26-07-2010, 12:18 PM
worzel

Every time I sit down and have a quick read of the manual, I find out something new.

If I could advise one thing though. Read it as you need to solve a problem, that way it will sink in. If you sit down with it and try to do a cover to cover job in one, you will forget virtually everything! Been there and got severely bamboozled by it
Old 26-07-2010, 02:18 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by worzel View Post
Every time I sit down and have a quick read of the manual, I find out something new.

If I could advise one thing though. Read it as you need to solve a problem, that way it will sink in. If you sit down with it and try to do a cover to cover job in one, you will forget virtually everything! Been there and got severely bamboozled by it
Thanks Steve for the advice and I will have a look at it this week, cheers buddy
Old 26-07-2010, 10:18 PM

Good to meet you on Saturday Baz. Sorry I wasn't able to hang around for the that photo shoot, but I was already running late for an appointment at Scooby Clinic.

How did the wagon sound in the end? I'm very, very impressed with the set up they put on mine.

P.s. I'm marketing, not the photographer
Old 27-07-2010, 05:22 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkydiveMacca View Post
Good to meet you on Saturday Baz. Sorry I wasn't able to hang around for the that photo shoot, but I was already running late for an appointment at Scooby Clinic.

How did the wagon sound in the end? I'm very, very impressed with the set up they put on mine.

P.s. I'm marketing, not the photographer
Hi Macca,

Sorry for the mix up buddy and I will correct our post , wagon sounds great and will post up a video this week, and a big to the club buddy

Was great to meet you and keep us and the club posted with updates on your scoob, it sounded great when it started up. Put up some pics on members cars if you get a little time as I know you guys are very busy at the moment.

PS, japbash 4th September
Old 27-07-2010, 07:32 PM
Platinum Member

That white hatchback looks really nice, its really grown on me now, good pics as ever mate