South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > General Forums > Non Scooby / Non Car Related

Non Scooby / Non Car Related Anything Non-Scooby related.

Old 26-06-2016, 07:59 PM
Gold Member

Default Glastonbury

Don't watch much of Glastonbury, but watched Jeff Lynne /ELO and thought it was fantastic. Why do female violin players look so goddam sexy, probably my age.
Old 26-06-2016, 08:06 PM

It's that serious look and concentration that probably draws you in.

Just sat and watched it too, was really good as I am in the same boat and don't take much interest in it. I watched madness and they were entertaining but I think Suggs it fortunate he hasn't got to do much singing and more talking during his songs.

I may have been born in 1989 but listen to enough radio 2 at work to know most of the ELO stuff in their set.
Old 26-06-2016, 08:25 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
Don't watch much of Glastonbury, but watched Jeff Lynne /ELO and thought it was fantastic. Why do female violin players look so goddam sexy, probably my age.
Ha totally agree I said just that to the wife. ........now I'm in trouble
Old 26-06-2016, 08:28 PM
Platinum Member

I always sit and watch a few bits but not much appealed to me from this year's line up, enjoyed ZZ Top, watched a bit of Fat Boy Slim and caught the end of Madness, although it's not my kind of Music I thought Adele was very good last night, not going to be staying up late to watch Coldplay, I'm sure it will be a good show but never really been a fan of anything they've done. Will try and catch ELO on iPlayer later. Must confess to watching Dolly Parton do her Saturday Afternoon set a few years ago and thought she put on a brilliant show. Tried to see what all the fuss was about with Kanye West last year but wanted to put a brick through the TV after about 30 seconds. The only thing that annoys me about Glastonbury (other than the Radio 1 presenters and Jo Whiley) is all those bloody flags getting in the way, I had to laugh though at the guy flying the huge flag with a still from Kim Kardashians sex tape that she made with her ex being waved around when Kanye was on.
Old 26-06-2016, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
The only thing that annoys me about Glastonbury (other than the Radio 1 presenters and Jo Whiley) is all those bloody flags getting in the way, I had to laugh though at the guy flying the huge flag with a still from Kim Kardashians sex tape that she made with her ex being waved around when Kanye was on.

Did you see MightyCarMods posted their flag spot by someone at this years festival?
Old 26-06-2016, 08:54 PM
Platinum Member

Hadn't seen that but plenty of MCM and Gas Monkey Garage T shirts at Goodwood.
Old 26-06-2016, 08:56 PM
Gold Member

Watched Squeeze and thought they were crap, i'm a BIG madness fan but thought something was missing from the performance & thought the same with ELO but still good to sing (badly) along to, just downloading fatboy slim's set now so that's gonna be my late night entertainment tonight