South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > The Studio > General Pics

General Pics All sorts in here, show us what you've been up to - No adult content.

Old 13-09-2011, 03:48 PM
worzel

Default Cornwall

I was down in Cornwall back in the "Summer". I have only just looked at the pics I took. I have processed a few at lunchtime, which I thought I would post.

It's a bit of a mixture of things.

Port Isaac

Port Isaac is where they film Doc Martin, which they were filming while we were there

This is the view out of the window of the Fisherman's Mission, I just liked this outlook, I did take one where the whole window was centralised but I actually feel this off centre pic works better

The other thing it's famous for is the Fisherman's Friends. 2000 odd people pitch up every Friday to watch a free gig.

Now for a random load of pics

I couldn't resist this when I saw the opportunity

And 1 final one just for our flower lover Nige

Old 13-09-2011, 05:15 PM
Platinum Member

Some wonderful pics there Steve. I particularly like the fact that you have got a keen spectral resonance over the whimsy in your landscape shots, with no flavver or magritude in evidence!!

That's not easy on a sunny day!

Old 13-09-2011, 06:24 PM
Nige

Omg he's lost it some spectacular shot's of interesting things then ROPE = why? I have no idea what Subarman said but i agree
Old 13-09-2011, 08:11 PM
worzel

Cheers chaps

Nige...... ROPE! Shame on you, and you live by the sea!

That "Rope" is fishing net / Lobster Pots, depending on which one you mean. Just a little abstract shot to keep you amused
Old 13-09-2011, 08:45 PM
Bronze Member

Fantastic snaps matey , really pro , we are having our hols down there next summer , looks a nice place
Old 13-09-2011, 10:46 PM
Platinum Member

Really great pictures imo,
Old 14-09-2011, 08:19 AM
worzel

Thanks chaps

Chris, I love it down there, I prefer the north coast to the south coast Personally. We stayed in Port Isaac in a cottage, which was really nice. And from there it was easy to get anywhere in Cornwall within about an hour.
Old 14-09-2011, 01:14 PM
Gold Member

wicked pics worzel,you have some skills m8.love the ones of the rocks and the pic of the old building.is it a old mine.
Old 14-09-2011, 01:27 PM
worzel

Cheers Didz

The old building is a Tin Mine on the cliffs at Chapel Porth. There are lots of them scattered about, this one is one of the better known ones.
Old 14-09-2011, 01:41 PM
Platinum Member

They are superb fella !

Don't you ever put your pics in photo banks ??
Old 14-09-2011, 01:46 PM
worzel

Thanks mate

It is something I have thought about.