South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > General Forums > Non Scooby / Non Car Related

Non Scooby / Non Car Related Anything Non-Scooby related.

Old 18-12-2011, 10:10 PM
Gold Member

Default christmas wishes

i would like to wish all SES MODS and members a merry xmas and a happy new year. hope all your wishes come true.
Old 18-12-2011, 11:40 PM
Crowman

Very kind of you Didz, a very merry Christmas to you too.
Old 19-12-2011, 07:16 AM
Silver Member

Happy Christmas to you too DIDZ, and everyone else at S.E.S
Old 19-12-2011, 08:47 AM
Silver Member

Thanks, Didz, also wishing you and everybody else on SES a Merry Christmas.
Old 19-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Silver Member

Thanks DIDZ and a very Merry christmas to everyone at SES

All the best for 2012

Love Trace x x
Old 19-12-2011, 09:18 AM
Platinum Member

A very Merry Christmas to you and your Family too Didz
Old 19-12-2011, 09:55 AM
worzel

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours Didz.

All the best mate
Old 22-12-2011, 08:00 AM
Bronze Member

Saw this elseware and thought of you lot.

I also wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to my friends and colleagues at S.E.S. , but it is difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with my lawyer yesterday, and on her advice I wish to say the following:

I, the wisher, invite you, the wishee, accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer/winter (strike out that which doesn't apply) solstice holiday practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion/secular practices/festive spirit (strike out that which doesn't apply) of your choice with respect for the religious/secular/festive (strike out that which doesn't apply) persuasions and/or (strike out that which doesn't apply) traditions of others, or their choice not to practise religious, secular, or festive traditions at all, for which their rights to equally share in my best wishes shall not be unreasonably withheld.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great ,but not to imply that England is necessarily greater than any other country, and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee, whereupon my best wishes shall be deemed to apply at the appropriate time.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting:
1. is subject to clarification or withdrawal
2. is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting;
3. implies no promise or contract by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/him or others, or that any such wishes might come true at all;
4. is void where prohibited by law;
5. is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.
6. is warranted to perform as expected within the usual vague and loose application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish, also at the sole discretion of the wisher;
7. does not provide the wishee with any rights or claim under statute or common law with regard to intent or performance of the wish.

Best Regards ( without prejudice )