South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Events & Meets > The Ring Zone

The Ring Zone The area for the Annual S.E.S Ring Trip. Plus all the information you will ever need on the infamous Nurburgring.

Old 09-03-2011, 11:45 AM
worzel

Talking The Tiergarten Steak House Is Booked

Got the confirmation this morning, after another reminder

Hi Susanne

Many thanks. We have been wanting to come to you for the last 3 years, so we will have a lot of happy people now its booked.

We look forward to seeing you in May.

Kind regards

Steve Green
South East Scoobies

Sent: 09 March 2011 11:12
To: 'Steve Green'
Subject: AW: Am Tiergarten Website - South East Scoobies Reservation

Dear Steve,

Sorry for the delay, but the Restaurant is good at serving steaks, not so good at administration things.

We can confirm the reservation and look forward to your visit.

Best regards
Hotel am Tiergarten

Susanne

Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. März 2011 17:34
An: info@am-tiergarten.de
Betreff: FW: Am Tiergarten Website - South East Scoobies Reservation
Hi

I sent the below e-mail last week and have not had any reply.

Could you let me know if it is possible to book the restaurant one way or the other please?

Regards
Steve Green
Administrator

South East Scoobies

Sent: 04 March 2011 16:33
To: 'info@am-tiergarten.de'
Subject: Am Tiergarten Website - South East Scoobies Reservation

Good afternoon.

I am enquiring as to whether it is possible to make a booking for the restaurant?

I have a group of 26 people who are looking to eat in your restaurant on Saturday 28th May 2011.

We are all staying with Jacqueline Miller up at the Hotel Wilhelmshöhe, this is our third year with her. She can confirm our booking and deposits paid if you would like to check our credentials.

If it is possible to reserve tables (or preferably one table) for the 26 people on Saturday 28th May 2011, that would be great, we are looking to eat quite early, 7.00pm would be good, but whatever you have around that time would be great.

Could you please respond to this e-mail confirming if we can or can't book a table. If you need a deposit to book this, please let me know and I will arrange this too.

If you wanted to check who we are, you could visit our website at www.southeastscoobies.co.uk All of the details for our Germany trip can be found in the "Ring Zone" part of the website.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards

Steve Green
Administrator

South East Scoobies
Old 09-03-2011, 11:56 AM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

good work Steve
Old 09-03-2011, 12:06 PM
worzel

Thats us set fair now!

Nothing to worry about... except.... getting there...... not crashing on the ring....... getting home!
Old 09-03-2011, 01:45 PM
Crowman

Top job mate.
Not long now