South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > 555 Wagon Squadron > 555 Wagon Squadron's AREA 51

555 Wagon Squadron's AREA 51 Enter at your own risk!!!

Old 04-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Regular User

Default %%CONN-Coded-001%% Coded Transmission

%%CONN-IntUP-001%% Connection established from 555.555.555.555

I say chaps. My name is Dudley Atherton Farquar-Tongwell and I'm a boffin. I work in the very hush hush world of Wagon Squadron's MI555. They don't let me out much or let me get my hands on the Intraininganet thingy, but I've managed to gain access through a reflected diversion angled antenna and an open wireless network using nothing but WEP with no sign of MAC address filtering!

Got to be quick or they’ll chop my connection. The rumour within the halls and corridors of Wagon Squadron is, after 9 months the Squadron Leaders 'cloak' might actually get fixed!

If you remember way back in September 2008 an invention (not one of mine I might add) was being trialed on the Squadron Leaders wagon. This invention allowed a Wagon to ‘cloak’ into any other type of car. During the 1st test the Wagon ‘cloaked’ into a Vauxhall Corsa 1.3 CDTI (in a fetching silver colour) but on de-activation the ‘cloak’ failed and the Wagon stayed as the Corsa. The Squadron Leader was mortified, but of course he started to enjoy the 65mpg on a run.

So 9 months on and after many heated exchanges between the Squadron Leader and the WSWD (Wagon Squadron Weapons Development) I believe a ‘cloak de-activation phase alignment’ test has been scheduled for 1815 hundred hours o* ((s 2((( &!^^** --==3 ££ £. ££’’ ##’’’’’ !!sjsjsddl; **Dd ljlkjdlkd “££””””” __+

%%CONN-Term-001%% Received disconnect: Connection terminated by unknown source
Old 04-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Regular User

Default Re: %%CONN-Coded-001%% Coded Transmission

I say, what!

I am sure I have met Dudley, or "Dud" as we call him in the pilots mess. A dud is an ammunition round or explosive that fails to fire or detonate, respectively, on time or on command. And that sums up poor old Dud!

Anyway, (looks round furtively) I have popped out to Dispersal Pan 4, where the Sqn Ldr's Corsa (cloaked Wagon) used to sit, and IT'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a few of the off-duty Chaps to do a spot of furtive "how's your father", and, a full-scale bally-hoo has erupted!!! I am now sitting in Bunker 7, typing this in whisper mode so as not to attract attention, and the tannoy is blaring out and the Tactical Mayhem Team are running about like headless chickens. Quite a flap on really!

To top that, Green Wing, standing on the ORP (Operational Readiness Platform) have gone to "Readiness One-Five". Fuel pumps are being primed!!

Just seen "Lofty" Protheroe and Clarence Mortiboy (both pukka Chaps) replacing their forward thrust nylar composites with great haste!! Not sure about all this! Now there is a claxon going off and Wagon tailgates are being lifted!!!

I must say it's the wrong side of enough and I don't care for it above half!

Where is the Squadron Leader???????????????????????????????????????????? ??

I am just about to invoke.......ffffffffiiiiiiiiiiissssssssshhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh........

Old 04-06-2009, 04:24 PM
Regular User

I've manage to get back 'on-line' and have seen my communication was chopped. Someone does not want me to talk! 'cloak de-activation phase alignment’ is due to take place at 1815 on the 100609, but the base looks to have been put on major alert already. I just hope I can ="* *4*$* %%** '''' @;@23 33 (!(908290 --!!=-=dldld)) -ra@'=

Old 04-06-2009, 07:15 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

someone forgotten to take their pills today?
Old 05-06-2009, 12:38 AM
Silver Member

So the squadron leaders getting a new car... Ooooo what is it
Old 05-06-2009, 09:22 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_PPP
someone forgotten to take their pills today?

Hi Steve

As Squadron Liaison person with the outside world, I can confirm that a bout of silliness is sweeping the Squadron. We have contained it largely, and the World Health Organisation have confirmed it is NOT a pandemic. So you should be okay!

Hi Cath

You know more than I do..........................
Old 05-06-2009, 01:46 PM
Bronze Member

Sqn Ldr to Subarman... Sqn Ldr to Subarman...

What! What! decimal fiver... Situation status normal... Vortex generators are primed... WSWD proceed Echo1 and hold... standing by for V1 rotate... T minus minus add subtract multiply... over

Sqn Ldr to Cath... Sqn Ldr to Cath...

What! What! decimal Lima 2... Romeo Uniform Mike Oscar Uniform Romeo... over
Old 10-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Regular User

I say chaps. Dudley here again. ‘cloak de-activation phase alignment’ was initiated at 1815 hundred hours... and crikey mikey look what the WSWD boys have done! They couldn't quite get the Dwarf Narf Vertex Ducting aligned so the colour is not silver, and the Newnewbit just wasn't new enough, so a Newage did not appear. These secret images (taken by my good self) must make the Squadron Leader well happy. I present to you... Greenhawk...

%%CONN-Term-001%% Received disconnect: Connection terminated by MI555 secure source

Last edited by SUBARMAN; 01-09-2009 at 08:11 AM.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:10 AM
Regular User

I say Dud (if I may call you that?)

Reckon old "Shiny Pipes" must be pretty gung-ho having a kite like that standing at Dispersal, what!

I hear he's got a new chair for his office as well....................................but then you'd know all about that, wouldn't you!!! You boffin types!! I don't know!!! What!
Old 12-06-2009, 08:24 AM
Bronze Member

wahoo, its broken cover...glad it's arrived safe and sound, now you have some polishing to do