South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > The Showroom > Projects

Projects Tell us about your cars mods, past, present and future!

Old 29-04-2013, 05:27 PM
Bronze Member

Default New spliter and a clean

Finally got my spliter fitted last week and got round to giving the car a wash today.

Old 29-04-2013, 06:24 PM
Silver Member

very tidy matey!! makes alot of difference that splitter, been on the look out for some used winglets for mine so I can have the sti splitter but is hard to find them, if you ever want to convert to fogs let me no id be happy to swap for those vents lol! recon some xxr or ultraleggers would finnish off?
Old 29-04-2013, 06:59 PM
Bronze Member

Cheers Neil, would it not be worth buying a complete front bumper if your having trouble finding them?
I've always liked the Speedline Turini's but moneys a bit tight at the mo, so gonna have to stay with the stock look for the time being.
Would prefer to get a set of decent mud flaps 1st, get it looking lower without spending fortunes on suspension.

Last edited by GB270Adam; 29-04-2013 at 08:51 PM.
Old 29-04-2013, 07:01 PM
Bronze Member

Old 29-04-2013, 08:24 PM
Gold Member

looks so much better with the splitter
Old 29-04-2013, 08:43 PM
Platinum Member

Blob without a splitter looks odd
Old 29-04-2013, 10:34 PM
Silver Member

looks good mate
Old 30-04-2013, 12:12 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB270Adam View Post
Cheers Neil, would it not be worth buying a complete front bumper if your having trouble finding them?
I've always liked the Speedline Turini's but moneys a bit tight at the mo, so gonna have to stay with the stock look for the time being.
Would prefer to get a set of decent mud flaps 1st, get it looking lower without spending fortunes on suspension.

yeah might have too mate but its goin to set me back a good £400 and thats vf48 money lol turinis sound good! I almost brought some 6 spoke compomotives before the grids in away I wish I had of done as mine are 9.5j allround so its goin to need new tyres aches rolled before i think about some pedders/bc's the standard rims dont look too bad mate mine didnt look too clever as they sat too far in, might be a daft idea but an old boss of mine has shed loads of aircraft grade carbonfibre and im welcome to some so I might have ago at making a set of carbon flaps which should look sweet if all works out! any joy on a down pipe?
Old 30-04-2013, 12:17 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB270Adam View Post
Finally got my spliter fitted last week and got round to giving the car a wash today.

also might pay you to cut that tree down before it starts growing under and breaking tiles off lol not too clever to replace unless you got plenty of 2 part epoxy