South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > 555 Wagon Squadron > 555 Wagon Squadron's AREA 51

555 Wagon Squadron's AREA 51 Enter at your own risk!!!

Old 13-02-2010, 08:31 AM
Platinum Member

Default The 555 Wagon Squadron Pictorial

Pilots and ground crew old and new should be aware that the glorious history of the 555 Wagon Squadron has now been updated in the above titled thread. If you want a spot of nostalgia, pop in for a look.

Last edited by SUBARMAN; 13-02-2010 at 08:57 AM.
Old 15-02-2010, 07:52 PM
Crowman

Fantastic Keith,what top effort to post all that, i love it and am sure others will to.
Hurah and thrice Hurah Hurah Hurah
Old 15-02-2010, 07:56 PM
worzel

It brings a tear to my gusset and sticky moistness to my eyes!

What a wonderful thread matey, best one on the site
Old 16-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Bronze Member

Sqn Ldr to Subarman.... Sqn Ldr to Subarman...

Status Alpha One-r 'Pictorial' thread.

In fact I'm so overcome with emotion I've decided to use the powers invested in me to create a new word. This word will describe the feeling of reading through this wonderful cornucopia of textual and visionary delights.

And lo... the Sqn Ldr did proclaim... “From this day forward the Wgn Sqn Pictorial thread shall be known as... fanawsellent ...pronounced Fan Awsell Ent”

And so the Sqn Ldr did speak... and the word was good.
Old 16-02-2010, 11:06 PM
Bronze Member

Top stuff there I say hurrah!!

Some superb chizel jawed action shots there!!

Hurrah!
Old 17-02-2010, 10:02 AM
"it's all in the name"

I say Blokes!

Jolly chuffed to see myself, in colour, in the middle of "Squadron experiments" designed to give you Boys the best in equipment, and of course special "lacy stuff" for the "Pilotes females" - pronounced pee-lot-ees fee-marl-ees" with a mexican accent (of course!)

The whole concept is fanawsellent to say the least, and I am bunny hopping around the lab as I write this, my weapon swinging in the wind like a cheroot on a bicycle, don't you know!!

As you have seen , I don't take trousers lightly!

Spiffo Chaps! Off to curdle some milk now!!! What what what!