South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > 555 Wagon Squadron > 555 Wagon Squadron's AREA 51

555 Wagon Squadron's AREA 51 Enter at your own risk!!!

Old 13-06-2011, 05:49 PM
Platinum Member

Default Emerald Green Thunderceptor......

Alas, we report the "Thunderceptor", as this Wagon was affectionately known, has today been struck off the "555 Wagon Squadron active list".

As this Wagon was the most recent conveyance of the most famous of the Squadron pilots, Squadron Leader "Shiny Pipes" Wright, we offer this thread as a memorial to the Thunderceptor, wherever she may be moored (not as a boat, surely?????).

ATTEN..........SHUN !!!!!!! EYES..........ALOFT!!!!!!!! HANKIE TO TEAR IN CORNER OF EYE...........DAB!!!!!

Here is the Sqn Ldr inspecting the line, with the Emerald Green Thunderceptor (to give it it's full title) sparkling in the background.

Old 13-06-2011, 07:15 PM
Sharp Shot Smither's

Damn shame that,damn shame.
I raise my rifle in salute to a very fine wagon indeed.
Old 13-06-2011, 07:45 PM
worzel

Oh cripes, bally shame, what what what!

I wish it to be recorded, that the Thunderceptor will be sorely missed at Ginger Sponge Towers, home of the Ground Crew. A tear will be shed over a slice of the finest tonight!

What!
Old 14-06-2011, 09:46 AM
"it's all in the name"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shot Smither's View Post
Damn shame that,damn shame.
I raise my rifle in salute to a very fine wagon indeed.

I say Sharpshot, Old Cove, you have a dandy way with a rifle butt, that's for sure!!

Damn shame and all that, as you say, but when a kite no longer fulfills the needs of our chisel-jawed hero, well then it's jolly well time to bite the bullet (pun) and peel off into the sunset with flaps extended and a hooked finger on the wheel.......

THIS RUBBISH TALK WAS BROUGHT TO YOU TODAY BY PENELOPE WIGSTONE-SMYTHE, WIFE OF SIR SIMPLE MERINGUE, PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR AND LORD OF THE CINQUE PORTS.
Old 14-06-2011, 09:58 AM
"it's all in the name"

Quote:
Originally Posted by worzel View Post
Oh cripes, bally shame, what what what!

I wish it to be recorded, that the Thunderceptor will be sorely missed at Ginger Sponge Towers, home of the Ground Crew. A tear will be shed over a slice of the finest tonight!

What!

Now you boys in the Tactical Mayhem Team will be feeling this more than most (stifles a sob) and you will all miss those glorious days of opening the hatchback and deploying all manner of measures to progressively increase the state of readiness for the next mission.

I remember when I held the rank of Flight Simulator, I had to deal with several servomotor hardovers when the phugoid gearing suffered a malfunction. You Guys lent me the Boost Crab Ignitor and I was well away.

Well all that applies to the Sqn Ldr's new kite, where clocks function at three times normal speed, and I am sure we shall all use the TLAR system when dealing with deployment measures on Germany's finest. Hurrah!!

TLAR system - That Looks About Right
Old 14-06-2011, 10:25 AM
worzel

We felt it a lot last night at Ginger Sponge Towers, but we thought that may be inappropriate under current circumstances and decided to stop feeling it and get back to the remembering the much heralded Emerald Thunderceptor.

The TMT is looking forward to deploying the TLAR System on the new Squadron Kite, to which we have designated the call sign VDT4Rings. Knowing these German Chappies as we do, we are hoping to not have to deploy the Boost Crab Ignitor out to this beasty. Although, we fear the Spanish Cucumber Deflector may be required post haste!

Apologies for keeping this message brief, but Lofty Shortarse has just spotted one of those bally Evo thingies, loitering with cursed intent around my muddy perimeter, so I must scramble the lads to deal with this bally menace.

What what what what what!

Chip chip SIR!

TMT Out
Old 15-06-2011, 09:02 AM
"it's all in the name"

Quote:
Originally Posted by worzel View Post

Apologies for keeping this message brief, but Lofty Shortarse has just spotted one of those bally Evo thingies, loitering with cursed intent around my muddy perimeter, so I must scramble the lads to deal with this bally menace.

What what what what what!

Chip chip SIR!

TMT Out
I say! Fair play and all that!!! A tale of derring-do I'll be bound! Hope the bally menace has been given a good pelting by the Chaps, and that your pristine perimeter will be on show once again, for all to see, Old Cove!