South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > General Forums > Non Scooby / Non Car Related

Non Scooby / Non Car Related Anything Non-Scooby related.

Old 25-03-2011, 12:51 PM
Platinum Member

Default Useful Cheaper package sending

After having sold all the bits that came off my car I was recommended this site to save delivery costs on......very easy to follow and will use your local delivery firms anyway at half the cost....just make sure you know the weight!

http://www.parcel2go.com/Quote-page....&col=214&qty=1

also means you don't have to wait in a long queue behind loadsa OAP's getting their pensions in the post office!
Old 25-03-2011, 01:02 PM
worzel

I have used them too, very good indeed.
Old 25-03-2011, 01:06 PM
Gold Member

ive used them as well hongkongfooi,10/10 sevice
Old 26-03-2011, 05:34 AM
Regular User

Have used www.myhermes.co.uk. in the past - think they were even cheaper than parcel2go
Old 26-03-2011, 08:46 AM
Bronze Member

Yep have used p2g and very good, you just need to be in when they collect which is the only disadvantage to popping to the PO

WINNER - Scooby Shootout 2011 Modified Handling class

WINNER - MLR Blyton Sprint 2012 Class S2

9th Overall - Ten Of The Best 2012 handling circuit 2 points for team Subaru 22B.com

With thanks to: ASTsuspensionUK.com JollyGreenMonster.co.uk ASPerformance.com AndyForrestPerformance.co.uk SD Motorsport
Old 28-06-2018, 03:00 PM

been using parcelabc myself for a while and they seem reliable, but I guess I should try p2g sometime too, since they offer those fancy discount codes often.
Old 28-06-2018, 03:21 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by veelen View Post
been using parcelabc myself for a while and they seem reliable, but I guess I should try p2g sometime too, since they offer those fancy discount codes often.
Unusual first post, bumping a thread from over 7 years ago. Monitoring in case this is a spam account.....

If it is a genuine user, welcome.... but we're watching.