South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > The Showroom > Show 'N' Shine

Show 'N' Shine Cleaning / Detailing Talk

Old 04-09-2013, 06:07 PM
Platinum Member

Default Clean again

Just spent 2 days cleaning the car inside and out as its not been touch for 2 and half months what a mission in this heat as I've been use to -2 to -10 lol
Old 04-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty View Post
Just spent 2 days cleaning the car inside and out as its not been touch for 2 and half months what a mission in this heat as I've been use to -2 to -10 lol
Nice one , are you still off to Scotland on the 18th? My youngest is taking a gap year and going to Langholm on Sunday for a year, working at James Ewarts Racing, shame its horses and not cars
Old 04-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolesroor View Post
Nice one , are you still off to Scotland on the 18th? My youngest is taking a gap year and going to Langholm on Sunday for a year, working at James Ewarts Racing, shame its horses and not cars
Yes still off to Scotland on the 18th looking forward to moving back and spending time with the family
Old 04-09-2013, 08:01 PM
Silver Member

You driving the scoob back to scotland??
Old 04-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyricer5 View Post
You driving the scoob back to scotland??
Yes I am doing that looking forward to taking it round some of the scenic roads and take a few good photos of the scenery while I'm back up there .
Old 04-09-2013, 09:07 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty View Post
Know what you mean, so far i've spent an hour or two each evening this week and about 3 hours on Sunday cleaning the scoob and i've not even done half the car yet!

First proper clean in nearly 18 months since it was detailed - proper wash, clay and wax. Slow going but the panels i've finished look (and feel) spot on
Old 04-09-2013, 09:38 PM

oh boy, is it pre winter clean time.

got scoob to do....then passat....then Golf.....then jag........where's Ron?
Old 05-09-2013, 10:34 AM
Silver Member

Old 06-09-2013, 10:14 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sti mayhew View Post
Would love to take some photos of my pride and joy clean again but we are packing the house up and packed the camera away .