South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Events & Meets > SouthEastScoobies Meets & Events

SouthEastScoobies Meets & Events SES club meets and events Only

Old 17-06-2018, 08:43 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser.... formerly known as SilverSurfer

Thanks all for coming along and helping with putting on a good show of cars.
I hope everyone got home safe as A21 was closed and had 3 accidents in the surrounding area last time I looked.
See you all next time.......
Old 17-06-2018, 09:10 PM
Bronze Member

Thanks everyone was a decent day despite the iffy weather

Tein - Enkei - Cosworth - Toyo - H&S - RaceDynamix - Godspeed - Performance Friction - Hel - Pro-sport - OMP - HT Autos
STI 2006 Blobeye
Old 17-06-2018, 09:29 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Thanks for coming folks. A great selection of scoobs on the stand and a good event, so many nice (and a few weird!) cars on display.

Like Big E, I probably spent about an hour looking at Adrian's (stonejedi) car, what a machine that is. All done the right way too, top work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrimfaxi View Post
Only me could have got a sunburnt face on a mostly cloudy day.
Nope, I managed it too
Old 17-06-2018, 09:37 PM

I think I spent 30 minutes looking and longer triggering the proximity alarm and buzzer on Adrian’s lanyard...

Thank you for organising Scott, great to see all you guys today and we had a nice selection of cars on display too.

A good event and an eclectic mix of cars, so much to see and take in, nice that so many of the owners want to talk about their passion.

Weather was a little cloudy but remained dry, I have a sunburnt face too, I have now idea how, must be UV from the clouds!
Old 17-06-2018, 09:54 PM
Silver Member

As already said excellent day and nice to meet some people for the first time
Old 18-06-2018, 07:19 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_PPP View Post
Thanks for coming folks. A great selection of scoobs on the stand and a good event, so many nice (and a few weird!) cars on display.

Like Big E, I probably spent about an hour looking at Adrian's (stonejedi) car, what a machine that is. All done the right way too, top work
Thanks matewe both enjoyed ourselves and it was a pleasure to meet all you guys and girls...hopefully we will get to more events in the future.SJ.
Old 18-06-2018, 07:22 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NL03Scooby View Post
I think I spent 30 minutes looking and longer triggering the proximity alarm and buzzer on Adrian’s lanyard...
Looool,I have had to change the battery in it now where it was going off so much.SJ.