South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > General Forums > General Car / Scooby Chat

General Car / Scooby Chat General chat, car related. Threads posted in here may well be re-directed to a more relevant home.

Old 12-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Bronze Member

Default khan or barrera??

hi guys any guesses on sat nights fight with khan vs barrera???

my prediction is barrera win by ko in 4th.... this hes just too strong for khans weak chin!!

what do ya think??
Old 12-03-2009, 05:33 PM
worzel

Default Re: khan or barrera??

I reckon it will be a good fight. I would go pretty much with your shout there.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:47 PM
Bronze Member

i think khan will win but will get knocked down early on, like you say he got a weak chin but think he will knock him out in the 5th
Old 12-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Gold Member

Sorry i hope Khan loses, cant stand him....reminds me of Naz
Old 12-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Crowman

Khan will win if he keeps sharp and out of harms way, if he gets tagged its all over.

Rich, i agree too much like Naz
Old 12-03-2009, 09:26 PM
Bronze Member

Oh god you 2 sound just like me dad, as soon as Britain gets a half decent sportsman he cant stand them, 'he's arrogant' 'hes a prat' 'hes up himself' well i think the best sportsman in the world are often arrogant and up themselves, its what makes them entertaining and great at what they do.

It doesnt matter hes like naz, naz was fookin entertaining and a awesome boxer, id rather be like naz than like butterbean although i do have an uncanny reseblense!!

Go khan!!!
Old 12-03-2009, 10:32 PM
Gold Member

Dave when Britain get a decent sportsman i'll support them (never gonna happen).....it's no good only being half decent
Old 12-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Bronze Member

i heard khan is gonna change to being an F1 driver
Old 13-03-2009, 09:44 AM
Bronze Member

ha ha i have to say i loved naz..... he was big headed, but lets face it ,,,, he could box!!! and i dont think he ever took himself that seriously!! but khan has all the talk, but really hasnt proved himself yet .... i hope barrera makes him look silly.. barrera is a legend!! and if he can beat khan at the age of 35, brilliant!!!

its typical britain tho.. we have no great sports people so we wanna make the most of it when someone has a lil glimpse of tallent.... but come on ricky hatton ??? hes the nuts!!! and a gr8 role model for the kids!!
Old 13-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Bronze Member

Location: Commuting somewhere between West Sussex and New Malden...

I've rated Khan since before the Olympics (the one in 2004 where he got the silver)

But I have concerns over this fight, think Barrera will win, but it wont be an easy win.
Old 14-03-2009, 11:32 PM
Bronze Member

Awesome win for khan tonight, so fast and powerful, excellent talent, what a GREAT sportsman eh rich
Old 15-03-2009, 02:29 PM
Bronze Member

dont talk wet!! from first round barrera was fighting with one eye!!! there was nothing he could do!! boxing rules are if a fight is stopped between round 1 and 4. its a no contest! what round did they stop it?? oh yeah round 5!!so so dogy! and what is worse khan is now saying it was easy!! y cant he just for once say the other guy did well?? barrera is 35 could only see out of 1 eye and still lasted 5 rounds and wanted to carry on !!??

if u saw the same fight as i did. khan got very lucky that his opponent couldn fight to his full ability!! i would have had more respect for khan if he had said it was a shame about the head clash, n he would have rathered to fight barrera at full fitness.. but he jus makes the best out of a bad situation n makes out he was amazing in the ring... think it would have been very different if the clash of heads didnt happen... khan looked good, but barrera did say he wasnt hurt by his punches, think barreras plan was to weather khans storm n pick him apart in later rounds. but unfortunatly this wasnt possible, i jus wish they had called fight off in 1st round!!

well done barrera !! he is a legend!!

khan.... come on if it was that easy. why dont you fight someone who is in there prime NOW!! insted of trying to use a man who is not at there peak and hasnt been for some years now, just to try to raise ur profile. !!
Old 15-03-2009, 07:58 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pac
what a GREAT sportsman eh rich
Sorry Dave don't like him so didn't watch it

Ricky Hatton a proper englishman
Old 15-03-2009, 08:21 PM
Bronze Member

Location: Commuting somewhere between West Sussex and New Malden...

Stopped due to a clash of heads? We'll see the real result after a rematch :nod

Yes, Khan did well, but... and it's a real BIG but... infact, it's a proper Jennifer Lopez!...
Old 15-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeBoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pac
what a GREAT sportsman eh rich
Sorry Dave don't like him so didn't watch it

Ricky Hatton a proper englishman
if im honest i didnt see a single punch, was just trying to wind you up