South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Events & Meets > Other Events

Other Events Other Regional Events, National Events, Track Days, Tunnel Runs Etc Etc

Old 09-07-2014, 01:06 PM
Regular User

Default Summer Tunnel Run ( In memory of Jacqueline Pollitt ) – Saturday 12th July 8pm

Summer Tunnel Run ( In memory of Jacqueline Pollitt ) – Saturday 12th July 8pm

Hosted on Facebook – Lee brown is organising a Summer Tunnel Run in memory of one of our members Stevie Barker wife Jacqueline Pollitt who sadly passed away on the 21st May.

All proceeds will be going to the kidney unit at Basildon hospital.

The Basildon Kidney unit was somewhere special for Jacqueline Pollit. So for the nights events, Red ribbons and bows will be available to purchase to dress up your car, so we can boost up the charity money for the Basildon Kidney Unit. Also an item of ‘red clothing’ is the dress code for this event.
Thanks in advance for your support on this

Meeting point is Lakeside services from 8pm , Leaving at 10pm ( 2 hour parking limit applies )

Routes, maps, stickers will be available on the night.

Facebook event details :-
http://www.facebook.com/events/324522687712969
Old 09-07-2014, 01:10 PM
Regular User

Sorry for late notice on this SES guys

At the time i was spreading the word on this, SES site kept crashing on me and wouldn't let me post anything. Well it's up now if you can attend, it will be a great night

Ronnie
Old 09-07-2014, 01:11 PM
Regular User

A message from Lee Brown .......

In memory of Jacqueline pillott
Summer tunnel run 12th July 2014
Welcome to the summer tunnel run this is in memory of Jacqueline pollitt one of our fallen who sadly passed at the end of May this year, so this is your chance to say farewell and give her a scooby send off to be proud of.
Jacqueline was treated at Basildon hospital renal unit so please give generously to help raise as much as we can.
Jacqueline's favourite colour was red so red is our theme, t- shirts onesies even ya pants and wear you colours with pride
Jacqueline's partner stevie scooby car barker is with us, so a pat on the back for Steve and his family at difficult time try to find him and say hi....I don't think you will miss his car lol ! Remember this is a celebration for Jacqueline so make her smile have fun and make noise.
And so onwards and upwards please take time to read maps check postcode ect.....
STICKERS £5.....RED RIBBONS n BOWS donation only.....RAFFLE TICKETS £1 A STRIP FOR SOME TOP PRIZES....DRAW WILL BE CALLED AT LONDON EYE
TO HELP ON THE ROUTE THERE WILL BE 4 MARKER CARS
THESE WILL HAVE PLAIN ORANGE STICKERS
As well as the tunnel run sticker
IF YOU SEE IT FOLLOW IT !
SOME BIG THANK YOU'S IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
Ronnie Moore and esc for giving me the chance to do organising....I feel honoured
For donating raffle prizes
Jason of Jmadezign for the scooby head a one off piece just for the run
Matt the parts manager of my local dartford branch halfords for the cleaning kit
Anonymous ray for the booze
Charlotte and enver for the clocks
All these have been donated for our raffle to help raise money for the renal unit Basildon hospital
THANKS TO
Brad of signs & print uk for a top job and as usual top price for our tunnel run stickers......01322 836 185
MAPS LINKS & PRINTING
Lee rowley ronnie Moore and Chris brown
THANKS TO THE MARKER CARS
Scooby Jason.......in the black scooby wagon
Ronnie Moore........in the blue scooby classic
Dan from dirtee south....in the blue mr2
And myself lee brown .....in blue scooby bugeye
These markers will have orange sticker in rear window these people are here to enjoy the run as much as the rest of us these will be amongst us to try and help we will be changing positions during the run so sometimes you will see us flying past or dropping back please make room and give us a toot.....hell I might even toot you back lol.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST !!!
All of you for attending have a great night this would not be possible without you !
On behalf of stevie barker and Jacqueline's family THANKYOU all
Old 09-07-2014, 02:04 PM
Regular User

I'll try make this.....good cause and sorry to hear the sad news!