South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > General Forums > General Car / Scooby Chat

General Car / Scooby Chat General chat, car related. Threads posted in here may well be re-directed to a more relevant home.

Old 09-11-2008, 09:16 PM
Bronze Member

Default which graphics

Am thinking of adding some graphics to my scoob to brighten it up a bit, dont know if i want to go the whole hog of full rally graphics, but not sure what else to do, any ideas? also a good place to get quotes from would be handy too.

This is what my scoob looks like at the moment.....but without the sussex scoobies window sunstrip! should i go full graphics, i did have full on my first scoob and it did look great, i might buy a cheap set to put on just to see what it looks like then if i dont like it i can take it off, or might just have the smaller graphics on.....oh bums i dunno!! Any ideas??

[img]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w288/davestone_photos/newwheels2.jpg[/img]
Old 10-11-2008, 08:43 AM
Silver Member

Default Re: which graphics

Slap a big blue and yellow pig on the drivers door. If i understood photoshop i'd give it a go for you but for now i'm having to go for imagining
Old 10-11-2008, 10:57 AM
worzel

What about a gold pig?

[img]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w266/worzelg/Pigdecals.jpg[/img]
Old 10-11-2008, 11:00 AM
Crowman

Old 10-11-2008, 11:03 AM
worzel

Had to be done!

Seriously though 2pac, if you have any rough ideas of something you want, let me know!

I will chuck something together in photoshop if I can!
Old 10-11-2008, 11:17 AM
Bronze Member

THATS AWESOME HAHA, AM I CRAZY ENUFF TO DO IT.....JUST FOR A WHILE

I do like the south east scoobies along the bottom though, maybe the piggy is a bit over the top, think id get fed up very quickly of having to explain to people why i have a pig on my car. but i do like the south east scoobies bit, maybe theat east side and summat else on the doors too, might put summat on bonnet and boot lid too.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:48 PM
Gold Member

Surely thats not your car in the picture Dave......it's to clean

With regards the pig on the side....you could tell people its just a reflection from the drivers door mirror

Only joking Dave
Old 10-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Bronze Member