South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > The Garage > Engine Management

Engine Management For all your mapping,diagnostics and electronics

Old 28-10-2010, 03:40 PM
Bronze Member

Default ECU pinouts on a my98 v4

hi does anyone have the ecu pinouts for a version 4 uk and a version 4 import??

basicly i have bare shelled my version 2 and converted it into a version 4 and have swapped the intire loom/dash /interior/ heater etc/etc all to v4 spec but the loom i got was a uk and i want to use my v4 apexi ecu and i now some of pins are diffrent to uk spec.
Can anyone help??????

Last edited by scooberblue; 28-10-2010 at 03:42 PM.
Old 28-10-2010, 05:09 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser.... formerly known as SilverSurfer

U need to swap the cam and crank wires over and move the fuel pump wire. Ecu pin out is on Jgm's website
Old 31-10-2010, 10:35 PM
Rest in peace Simon.

do you have an sti engine, maf?

the uk maf is very different

You need to swap as Scott says the crank and cam wires and move the fuel pump pin

on the 22way plug swap pins 8 and 10 (white with silver trace and red with silver trace)

on the 26way plug move pin 7 to pin 17 or it maybe 17 to 7 can never remember which way around think wire is green but testing my memory skills now.

pins in the plugs are numbered top right is pin 1 running along the top row to the left increasing when looking at the wires end.

Simon
Old 04-11-2010, 10:19 AM
Bronze Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Green Monster View Post
do you have an sti engine, maf?

the uk maf is very different

You need to swap as Scott says the crank and cam wires and move the fuel pump pin

on the 22way plug swap pins 8 and 10 (white with silver trace and red with silver trace)

on the 26way plug move pin 7 to pin 17 or it maybe 17 to 7 can never remember which way around think wire is green but testing my memory skills now.

pins in the plugs are numbered top right is pin 1 running along the top row to the left increasing when looking at the wires end.

Simon
thanks simon
i dont have an sti lump but i do have a fully forged ej22 with sti 3 heads an i do have an sti maf. i have an mahooosive orange label
Old 04-11-2010, 10:42 AM
Rest in peace Simon.

so it will need setting up if ej22, you can't unfortunatly run that on the standard ecu
Old 04-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Bronze Member

thats why i wanted to know the wireing diffrences between uk and import so i could put in my version 4 apexi power fc and once the engine is finished (hopefully soon) i will book her in with you to put a running in map on it.

Last edited by scooberblue; 04-11-2010 at 11:46 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:37 PM
Rest in peace Simon.

sorry I forgot, you said you had an apexi already! , doh!

Simon