South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > General Forums > General Car / Scooby Chat

General Car / Scooby Chat General chat, car related. Threads posted in here may well be re-directed to a more relevant home.

Old 12-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Bronze Member

Default RB320 makeover.

Made a trip to spr coachworks wed and car is booked in for the following wed to have bumper resprayed & dents taken out all of the doors,althuogh not cheap sure it will be worth it when complete.Thing is car never had any dents in it when i bought it 3 years ago despite being very picky when parking.Next job will be to get full detail when the wheather gets a bit better,so then she will look as good as new i hope.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:22 PM
Platinum Member

Im sure it will come out in A1 condition.

I too need dents taken out and the two rear wheel arches sorted due to a bit of rust starting ( shhh nige ), and i may aswell get the front blown over once i fit my spliter at the same time. think ive got a spray shop lined up, just hope there not to expensive!
Old 12-01-2012, 08:41 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scixer6r View Post
Made a trip to spr coachworks wed and car is booked in for the following wed to have bumper resprayed & dents taken out all of the doors,althuogh not cheap sure it will be worth it when complete.Thing is car never had any dents in it when i bought it 3 years ago despite being very picky when parking.Next job will be to get full detail when the wheather gets a bit better,so then she will look as good as new i hope.
hope it turns out how you want it mark... (its mint as it is!!) your as fussy as me i need a door done, so will have to inspect it when yo get it back.. they may have more work coming there way!
Old 12-01-2012, 08:50 PM
Bronze Member

Will let you know marcus when all finished to see if it meets your high standards sir.Majorscooby for your reference its £70 per panel for the dent removal.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:16 PM
Events / Ring Trip Organiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by scixer6r View Post
Will let you know marcus when all finished to see if it meets your high standards sir.Majorscooby for your reference its £70 per panel for the dent removal.

The last time we had a dent day IIRC,

it was £25.00 per panel.

Perhaps it might be better to wait until we have another dents day?

Either that or get one set up.?
Old 13-01-2012, 07:11 AM
Platinum Member

I really need to get the dents done asap. Has the usual round indents here and there and one door has a nice crease from top down from another car door, which you have to look for but i know its there!

Ill either wait for a geo and dents day or ill do the usual of being an impatient sod and call some one close to me and just get them done at whatever cost.
Old 13-01-2012, 07:29 AM
Silver Member

Got to get mine done at some point as driven it hard and it's stone chipped to buggary it's time for some tlc I think?
Old 13-01-2012, 06:48 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG"E" View Post
The last time we had a dent day IIRC,

it was £25.00 per panel.

Perhaps it might be better to wait until we have another dents day?

Either that or get on set up.?
Does seem a bit steep £70 a panel,may just leave that for time being as i need 3 doors doing.
Old 14-01-2012, 09:59 AM
Platinum Member

Hope it turns out well fella, although £70 per pannel is very expensive, at the geo and dent day it was only £20per pannel and it didnt matter how many dents you had