South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > General Forums > SouthEastScoobies Merchandise

SouthEastScoobies Merchandise AKA the "cattle ranch" Get Yourself Branded!!!

Old 01-12-2018, 02:25 PM
Regular User

Default Clothing

It might just be because I'm on Tapatalk but I can't see the images for the clothing.
Quite fancy getting a hoodie but would like to see everything else available too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 01-12-2018, 02:48 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Ah.... clothing. I'd forgotten this was kind of in limbo.

We've always used a supplier called Big Boolies (https://www.bigboolies.com/) for all of our club branded clothing and we used to have a dedicated page on their site for it. But last year they overhauled their websites and it wasn't cost effective for them to keep it going.

In the last conversation I had with Gemma (our contact there) in June last year, she said they could still offer all of our club clothing needs, but that members would have to contact them directly to arrange. Tbh, I've used them since then so I don't know if anyone has tested that theory. She confirmed there is no minimum order size so not a problem just using them for one-off pieces.

I'll have a look around and see if i can find the old images we had of the clothing items available. Its a shame the online ordering page has gone....
Old 01-12-2018, 03:01 PM
Regular User

Nice one. Look forward to an update.
On another note are there any club stickers floating around? Not likely to make Christmas meet so I guess it'll be whatever the January meet is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk