South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > The Showroom > Projects

Projects Tell us about your cars mods, past, present and future!

Old 14-03-2013, 10:48 AM
Platinum Member

Default Jdm gc8 fog light problem

Would anybody on here with a classic scoob know where the realy or fuse posistion is for the front fog lights? The other issue I have is all the fuse diagrams are in Japanese and are impossible to read! Lol

Mine didn't originally come with fogs but the wiring was behind the bumper so a set was bought and wired up. Next was to purchase a front fog switch from a 99-00 car which again was plug and play ( although there are two plugs behind dash ) I'm convinced its the brown one but any clarification would be helpful. Both plugs fit into the switch.

The rear is wired on a switch I don't like as its not original but it works and ill deal with that issue later.
I might be doing something silly or missing something out connection wise but I can't see it, its so difficult when wires are taped up and are rigged as hell and I'm not keen on pulling stuff about just incase I create a fault.
Old 14-03-2013, 11:13 AM
Platinum Member

Ok I think I'm on to it after a little google on RS25,
There should be a relay in this pink plug, and yes mine missing.
Old 14-03-2013, 06:21 PM
Platinum Member

All sorted just needed the relay which I aquired from Jap performance parts.