South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > General Forums > Non Scooby / Non Car Related

Non Scooby / Non Car Related Anything Non-Scooby related.

Old 14-06-2010, 10:23 PM
Regular User

Default Chessington or similar activity this Saturday

Hello,

Got my brother and young familiy coming down for the weekend and was wondering what we could do on the Saturday.

Looking at Chessington but its a lot of money for the 8 of us, does anyone have any cheap deals for Chessington or could suggest an alternative place to while away a Saturday with a 3 year old, 2 six year olds, one 9 year old and four adults ???

Thanks
Old 14-06-2010, 10:28 PM
worzel

Legoland is great. Again, not cheap, but there are usually some deals / vouchers floating around.

Legoland is actually well priced once you are in there too.
Old 14-06-2010, 11:19 PM
Bronze Member

theres loads of vouchers around for chessington, especially from tescos i have some but your a bit far away
Old 14-06-2010, 11:22 PM
Platinum Member

We have a big pile of buy one get one free tickets if interested
Old 15-06-2010, 08:07 AM
Gold Member

can get you into my work paradise park at newhaven,loads of dinosaurs(not real lol),kids soft play area,huge slide and new ball pit,radio control cars/boats/crazy golf,miniature railway and other stuff its not chessington etc but can let you all in for free if you wanted!!!
Old 15-06-2010, 08:30 AM
The Nurburgring JUDGE!

Google voucher codes & then have a look at what you fancy then print them off. Hope that helps & have great time
Old 15-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrX??? View Post
We have had plenty of good days at Paradise park when the girls were within your age range, free entrance is also a good thing
Well worth taking a picnic with you there are various spots around the park which make a nice place to sit eat chat and watch the kids.

Also nice stretch of beach and nature walk along Newhaven / Bishopstone area as and when you have had enough of Paradise Park.

Chessington can be expensive not only with the entrance price! also you may(will) find the majority of 'good' rides will be unavailable for the younger smaller ones amongst your group.
yep ideal for the younger kids and some of the older ones still like it, and if anyone else with kids ever want to go give me a shout not a problem!!!
Old 18-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Regular User

Chessington it is then, lets hope the weather behaves.
Old 18-06-2010, 04:38 PM
Platinum Member

may see you there not that i know what you look like !