South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > The Showroom > Members Car Profiles (Non-Subaru)

Members Car Profiles (Non-Subaru) Show & Tell Your Pride & Joy (Non-Subaru)

Old 11-02-2015, 11:58 PM
Silver Member

Default My new toy

Just got back from essex after picking this up, absolutely love it, my dad had one exactly the same but this one has a few tasty upgrades.

Old 12-02-2015, 06:54 AM
Events / Ring Trip Organiser

It looks very nice..

Take it easy though.
Old 12-02-2015, 10:21 AM

nice, i used to have a zx7r a few years back, do miss the bikes, but the Scooby was a good substitute.
Old 12-02-2015, 08:16 PM
Silver Member

Nice one dan, very nice. As said take it easy mate
Old 13-02-2015, 02:30 PM

Nice! do like the Kwaks!

Mapped and maintained by FBTuning 07595 493581.
Old 13-02-2015, 09:24 PM
Silver Member

Cheers guys, I love this thing, 0-60 in 2.8 secs top speed of 178mph, it's unbelievably quick, probably slightly quicker than that as its been bored and tuned ect. It's actually quite scary.
Old 13-02-2015, 09:53 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
I love this thing, 0-60 in 2.8 secs top speed of 178mph, it's unbelievably quick, probably slightly quicker than that as its been bored and tuned ect. It's actually quite scary.
All the best in trying any of the above with the state of the roads in this country. (unless on a private road/track)

Last edited by alfa male; 13-02-2015 at 09:55 PM.
Old 13-02-2015, 10:22 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfa male View Post
All the best in trying any of the above with the state of the roads in this country. (unless on a private road/track)
Couldn't agree more to be honest, the roads are especially bad round here, I'll be taking it mostly to track days, but will be used on the road aswell,
Old 16-02-2015, 10:44 PM
Bronze Member

I really want a bike this summer but I've got too much going on M3/business/apartment.

Bummer!