South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > 555 Wagon Squadron > 555 Wagon Squadron's AREA 51

555 Wagon Squadron's AREA 51 Enter at your own risk!!!

Old 11-04-2009, 06:37 PM
Regular User

Default Mission Vulcan XL426

As I write this, still in uniform (HURRAH!!) we have returned without loss from our first mission of the 2009 season.

Orders of merit go to:
Senior Formation Manoeuvre Technician "Chocks" Chockington, for his spiffing sorting of the formation poses for our Wagons;

to "Lusty" Lustington for keeping herself under control during the mission and performing the as-yet-undesigned role of "cabin crew" for the pilots, with distinction;

and to Pilot Officer "Nimrod" Ninnis for the "successful completion of instructions" on his first mission, following in the best traditions of the Squadron!

Once Squadron Logistics have debriefed the pilots in Mission Control, the photos of the mission will be vetted and posted here.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:46 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Mission Vulcan XL426

"Pilot officer "NIMROD" ninnis reporting for debrief sir, what what!"

Last edited by SUBARMAN; 01-09-2009 at 08:15 AM.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:06 PM
Regular User

I say, Nimmers Old Chap, what!

WTF? That's the most amazing piece of bush-ware I have seen on a chap in all my years!
Old 11-04-2009, 10:55 PM
Platinum Member

Here are some photos, cleared by Squadron Security, for publication

Precision tailgates

Discussing important Squadron matters, including the order of things

F. Off Krud "No-bars" Simpleton demonstrates the latest Squadron equipment for topping up washer bottles, sprinkling dirty wheels, and the like!

Krud Simpleton presents Senior Formation Manoeuvre Technician "Chocks" Chockington with some chocks for him to use with wheels and the like as part of his formation parking techniques. HURRAH!

Chocks Chockington, overcome after his presentation, performs a stunning sequence with the orientation paddles. THRICE HURRAH!

Couple of appetite-whetters before our Chief Photographer "Chocks" posts up after clearance.

Old 12-04-2009, 12:26 AM
Crowman

Its official, Chocks is one of them.
Fantastic pics boys.
The one with all the wagons in front of the Vulcan is stunning.

Great work again the wagon squadron.
And may i say what great formations Chocks
Old 12-04-2009, 10:53 AM
Platinum Member

Why thank you Martyn. In my role as Chief Liaison between the Squadron and the outside world, I, Subarman, can confirm that the Squadron are looking forward to the day when Sharp Shot Smithers becomes "fully operational".

I have seen some of the pics taken by other Squadron members, and there are some blistering pics to come, but of course everything has to go through Security and the formidable "Squadron Press Office" before publication in case any Squadron secrets are unintentionally portrayed (the fact that Squadron members are mad is, of course, openly portrayed at every opportunity!!!)

The Squadron Marketing Dept are now offering these limited edition "Mission Vulcan" socks at only 99.99 euros a pair. Each pair consists of two "left bias" socks, so order two pairs just to be sure!!!

If the socks appear blurred, book an eye test!!!

Old 12-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Platinum Member

The Squadron Press Office has been besieged by requests for pictures of "Lusty" Lustington. I only have the one myself. Here is Lusty preparing her "Cabin Crew Manifesto".

And here's a pic of some engines and a man hiding behind some wheels. I think it must be "Chocks" examining the chocks.

Old 14-04-2009, 04:29 PM
Platinum Member

And a couple more while we wait for the official photos.............

Last edited by SUBARMAN; 01-09-2009 at 08:16 AM.
Old 14-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

awesome photos chaps
Old 14-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Platinum Member

Hi Steve

Thanks.

We are awaiting the "official" photographers efforts. Like all artists, he can't be hurried! Results should be spectacular! He was certainly very busy!!
Old 15-04-2009, 08:18 AM
Crowman

Come on Chocks old bean, Pull ones finger out. What What What!!
Old 15-04-2009, 09:55 AM
Chocks Chockington

What what what what what!

Terribly spiffingly sorry and all that what what! I have been really busy and had absolutely no time what so ever.

In all honesty I think the first chance I will get to do the pics will be Friday.

Sorry and all that chaps, what what!

Chocks awaaaaaaaaaaay!
Old 15-04-2009, 10:02 AM
worzel

Bleedin bloke!

Old 15-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Sharp Shot Smither's

Ah Chocks me old fella, Getting a bit of flack there. Goo job one has his anti gribble chaf pants on.

One is looking forward to having a little gander at your 1st official mission Pics
Old 15-04-2009, 12:40 PM
Sharp Shot Smither's

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBARMAN
Why thank you Martyn. In my role as Chief Liaison between the Squadron and the outside world, I, Subarman, can confirm that the Squadron are looking forward to the day when Sharp Shot Smithers becomes "fully operational".

I have seen some of the pics taken by other Squadron members, and there are some blistering pics to come, but of course everything has to go through Security and the formidable "Squadron Press Office" before publication in case any Squadron secrets are unintentionally portrayed (the fact that Squadron members are mad is, of course, openly portrayed at every opportunity!!!)

The Squadron Marketing Dept are now offering these limited edition "Mission Vulcan" socks at only 99.99 euros a pair. Each pair consists of two "left bias" socks, so order two pairs just to be sure!!!
[img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/Krud1/Picture189.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/Krud1/Picture190.jpg[/img]

If the socks appear blurred, book an eye test!!!
That is truly an honour i await with much puffed chest and shouts of hoorah hoorah
Old 15-04-2009, 01:03 PM
Regular User

I say "Sharp Shot"! That's a bit rum if I may say so!

"Poor Old Chocks", as he has been known around the dispersal pan these last few days, is suffering from what the medics term "Chocks Overload".

He has been seen in his overalls, with a bit of string trailing down the inside of each trouser leg, to which are attached two chocks to each trouser, which dangle along the ground behind his feet! He can walk quite fast in this state, and it is most amusing to watch the chocks respond to his jerky leg movements as he clatters about with his chocks following him everywhere. As you can imagine, they keep getting caught in all sorts of equipment and the H&S boys are hot on his trail!

While he is in this state, be assured that we "fly-boys" are keeping an eye to ensure his thrusting duct remains open at all times.

We are just going to have to sweat it out like the patient chaps that we are, in the hope that he "comes good" on Friday!!!

Simpleton out..........................................
Old 15-04-2009, 01:20 PM
Platinum Member

Hello "Sharp Shot"

Just bumped into "No-bars" Simpleton in the mess and he told me you were on the back of old Chocks, champing at the bit and all that.

I know it's tough, but we British like to queue and all that, and with Chocks suffering from his overload, we must respect the poor blighter and give him time to grieve/peel an apple/transpond his uberschaft/get used to his new role as Squadron Photographer (delete as appropriate). The Squadron Press Office are a fearsome bunch and he is under the cosh with them pretty much right now!

To keep your hands out of your pockets, here's a coupla extras to keep you going!

Again, if the Windust boys appear blurred, book an eye test!

Old 17-04-2009, 01:48 PM
Chocks Chockington

What what what what what what!

Pics a plenty for you Smithers!

Enjoy what!

Old 17-04-2009, 10:36 PM
Sharp Shot Smither's

Spiffing reconasance shots there Chocks
I had you all in my target from a nearbye hill top
Old 18-04-2009, 12:48 AM
Regular User

What great pictures the parking was spot on judging by the reflection of the Vulcans nose on my bonnet
Old 18-04-2009, 01:49 AM
Chocks Chockington

Glad you like them what what!

Another 3 here for you.

I will have a play with a couple to see what I can come up with.

Last edited by SUBARMAN; 01-09-2009 at 08:17 AM.
Old 18-04-2009, 07:14 AM
Platinum Member

Great pics there chocks, what what!
Especially the first on this page, imagen being in the wagon and that actually low flying over that!
Old 18-04-2009, 07:15 AM
Crowman

Love the way Keiths car has got so much negative camber in the pics above.
Old 18-04-2009, 07:19 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowman
Love the way Keiths car has got so much negative camber in the pics above.
yeah in the second for defo! looks really aggressive!
Old 18-04-2009, 10:42 AM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocks Chockington
[img]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w266/worzelg/_SG12946_edited-2.jpg[/img]
fantastic
Old 19-04-2009, 04:08 PM
Platinum Member

Just got back and found these great shots!! Wait till Old Simpleton sees his Wagon - I'm sure he will lose all muscle control!!!
Old 20-04-2009, 08:37 AM
Regular User

I say!!!!!!

Good to see the old kite looking spick and span! Great work with the shutter from our Senior Formation Manoeuvre Technician!! By jove - spotted a bit of a gaff though!

Thought to meself - "Stupid pilot of the silver machine left his window down in picture 3, what!"

Then realised that it was jolly old me!!!! What a duffer, what? Probably got me pants on inside out as well! Check that one in a mo! What!

Anyway, off to the mess with a spring in me step and a tra-la-lah to see if there is room on the mess wall for that first picture, what!

F. Off Krud "No-bars" Simpleton signing out with me window down....what!
Old 20-04-2009, 09:05 AM
Chocks Chockington

Thank you all for your comments what what!

I am going to have a photoshop session at some point to try and improve some of the shots and do some cloning out of "distractions".

Blimey, what what? Sounded almost normal in the last sentence what. Flange, narf, wang, kribble droplinkage! That's better what what.

Chocks awaaaaaayyyyyyy!
Old 21-04-2009, 07:46 AM
Platinum Member

Just had Simpleton in the office!!! Wants us to get a quote from the bodyshop to get his metalwork "stretched" so it looks like in the photos in real life - then get the camber done and wheels "refurbed". I told him not to be so silly, but he is persistent!!!
Old 03-02-2010, 11:11 AM
Platinum Member

Top!!!!
Old 03-02-2010, 11:20 AM
worzel

It's so good looking back through this thread, what a great day that was.

Roll on this years events. What what!